"Mola Ram... prepare to meet Kali. In Hell!"

Classic.

StoneTriple

This sequence is my favorite part of the film;

FavTemple.jpg

Cagefighterkip

the conveyer belt/voodoo doll action scene
&
the entire mine cart chase is great, but i love indy ziplining on the rope into the cart best of all
&
the bridge scene

rhino

Absolutely the bridge scene. I mean that is a classic. Where have you seen a hero in such a desperate situation that he cuts the ropes holding the bridge that he is standing on. Brilliant!

DarthGemni

The scene right after where Willie says "Now let's get out of here" and Indy says "Right, all of us".
When it cuts to the mines, and the kid falls, and the guard picks him up and Indy is standing there in silhouette, John William's music blaring. Then showing the kids and hearing the punches, and the guard slides across the ground unconcious. Then the kids looking back at Indy, smiling with renewed hope they are getting out of it all alive. I still get goose bumps. That's actually one of my favorite scenes out of all 4 movies. Classic Saturday afternoon serial stuff, and classic Indy.

Benraianajones

DarthGemni said:
The scene right after where Willie says "Now let's get out of here" and Indy says "Right, all of us".
When it cuts to the mines, and the kid falls, and the guard picks him up and Indy is standing there in silhouette, John William's music blaring.

Same, I love "The Slave Children's Crusade" a lot. Really suits Temple of Doom!

Kevin

DarthGemni said:
When it cuts to the mines, and the kid falls, and the guard picks him up and Indy is standing there in silhouette, John William's music blaring. Then showing the kids and hearing the punches, and the guard slides across the ground unconcious. Then the kids looking back at Indy, smiling with renewed hope they are getting out of it all alive. I still get goose bumps. That's actually one of my favorite scenes out of all 4 movies. Classic Saturday afternoon serial stuff, and classic Indy.

Agree 100%. The "Now you've really pissed me off" look on Indy's face is great.