Who should play the NEW Charactors

00Kevin

Indyfan
We've had plenty of discussion about who should return and so on, but how about who should play new chatacors? Okay, perhaps it would be better if it was someone not known too well, to be remembered for as anything else, but I doubt you guys know many people like that, that owuld play the part very well, so I guess we have to settle for the famous ones:

who should be the main villian? the henchmen? girl? new friends? cameos?

Villian: I'ld like to see Christopher Lee as a Villian, he could be someone that just strikes terror into the good guys, he's one of the best actors and makes a great villian! (this would also give him a chance to be the only person to be in 007, SW, LOTL and Indy! :D

Henchmen: If it involved communists, I would like to see someone from the far east, perhaps John Lone (okay, I doubt that he would be for the action scenes, but perhaps make his charactors like toht/donovan/dietrict. Also, I would like to see a woman as a villian for once, not really sure who could fit this roles though.

Friend: I would like to see someone in their 20's, perhaps as a student or 1st year teacher or something. for some strange reason, James Franco is coming to mind (he played Harry in spiderman). but I think more then anything, this should go to a good actor, who's not very well known.

Cameos: well, It would be cool to see steve, george, perhaps even JW on scene together

intergamer

Christopher Lee seems a little too sci-fi for an Indy Movie - just my personal interpretation of his persona

As for commies, I'd just take a good Russian actor (no names for you, I'm not educated on the subject).

I think we should have cameos from Lucas, George Bush Sr, and the All-Seeing Eye from the Lord of the Rings.

Webley

I think Pat Roach should play a good guy in Jones4. Have him help Indy beet up the super big bad guy.

Pale Horse

Staff member
Other then Indy, and Henry Sr, I think all new unknown actors would allow for the most freedom...

LASTCRUSADER

For some reason Christopher Walken comes to mind as a villian..Although I'm not to sure that he would fit into a Indy movie...But I have always liked him as a villan..

Venture

I stand by my favorites. Ian McKellan as the villain, Vin Diesel as the flunky of said villain, and the return of Sallah and Henry, Sr.

Venture

LASTCRUSADER said:
For some reason Christopher Walken comes to mind as a villian..Although I'm not to sure that he would fit into a Indy movie...But I have always liked him as a villan..

Did you see The Rundown? I richly enjoyed it, and I usually hate movies with The Rock.

LASTCRUSADER

Venture said:
LASTCRUSADER said:

Did you see The Rundown? I richly enjoyed it, and I usually hate movies with The Rock.

No I haven't seen it yet but I have heard good things about it. I think that be one of the reasons Christopher Walken came to mind...

raydelark

I sincerely hope that the great Sir Anthony Hopkins makes an appearance, as he is always amazingly convincing. Simply, he's a splendid actor!

00Kevin

Indyfan
Christopher Walken: Yes, always been my #2 choice for the indy 4 villian

Michelle Yeoh, Sam Neil: one of the best indy 4 sites from a few years ago lists several people once rumored to be in talks, Yeoh and Neil are pretty much out of it:

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Bungalow/3572/cast.html

Christopher Lee: Too Scifi? Indy is Scifi! Indy's more scifi then some of Lee's best roles (TMWTGG)

Roach: seems like something I would come up with as a kid, cool, but kinda cheesy.

Michael Jackson: LOL!!!

MP3

I'd like to see Jackie Chan as an Indy sidekick - sorta like Short Round on steroids, if you will. ;)

Although the problem with something like that is that it would take away too much focus from Harrison - and not to do so would be an unthinkable injustice to Chan. They'd end up being more like co-stars at most than like main guy and sidekick.