Lost

Deadlock

Anybody else watching this? I?ve really been enjoying it. I was drawn (like a fly?) to the Lord of the Flies motif of a bunch of people stranded on an island after a plane crash. I was also curious to see Dominic Monaghan, AKA Merry, in something other than Lord of the Rings.

I?m intrigued by stories of strangers being thrown together without the civilizing influences of normal society. The constant conflict of order versus disorder in the group as well as the individuals just really fascinates me. I think Lost is really good; a nice break from storyless cop and lawyer shows.

Indydan13

Indeed, it is a very good show. Though I must say that the idea of the polar bear on the island was kinda stuipid...

Raffey

I'm purposely not watching any of it and am waiting for the entire thing to come out on DVD. Shows like Lost and 24 are only good if you can sit down and watch every episode.

I don't have the time to do that on a weekly basis.

If you miss just one episode, you will be LOST.

Zharah

Raffey M'Taffy, you lost me on that one. what if it doesn't come out on DVD? Whoops, you lost out, dude. hahahaahahahahaha...

(BTW, I'm intoxicated at the moment, so please, don't hate me. Maggs dared me to post, dammit! LOL! :p)

Zharah

Hey, Mr. Snirnoff is a good guy, treats me well, as a matter of fact. Jesus, I can't stop laughing. Anyways, about this Lost series... I haven't seen an episode, but I heard many good things.... :)

Just trying to stay on topic here... :D

BTW, Maggs, quit drinking the wine! :D :D :D

Magda

Hey, I drink in moderation! :p Now go put on clothes, dammit!

*Pushes Z out the door.*

There's nothin to see here!

Zharah

LMFAO!!! I mean put on better clothes!!! Sheesh! I best be steppin' right or else my gringo arse might get kicked outta this joint. Peace out, holmes!

Magda

There are no rules that say you cannot be drunk. In fact, I think they encourage it. This is a bar, after all. :p

As for Lost, I find myself very interested in the show. I can't wait to see what happens on the next episode!

LASTCRUSADER

Keeping this slightly on topic. Perhaps we should put the two of you on an island with cases of whine and vodka.....I can picture it now....."Lost and Drunk" I have no doubt it would be a success. ;)

monkey

sounds like fun (and some great company!)

Can I go too???

As for "LOST", I am fascinated by this series, though I only saw the opening episode, I have since heard quite a bit about it. It sounds like a great story. Therefore I am with Raffey on this one, I want to purposely avoid watching the rest of it in order to get it on DVD later and watch it as a 'long story' movie.

So no 'spoilers' on this thread, ...OK?

Finn

Staff member
Moderator Note

Please stay on topic. Another rampage like the one above and, you know... 'clink'.

Finn

Staff member
Yes, I hated myself for saying that, I admit. But man's gotta do... and so on.

<small>Okay, back on topic.</small>

Zharah

LASTCRUSADER said:
Keeping this slightly on topic. Perhaps we should put the two of you on an island with cases of whine and vodka.....I can picture it now....."Lost and Drunk" I have no doubt it would be a success. ;)

LMAO! I concur! Let's do it! Maggs, pack your bags! :D

the hammer42

Love the show.
Great actors.
Some of them you love to hate.
Only thing that I didnt like was the first episode. They used the music of Blade Runner. They shouldnt have done that.