Howdy Everyone!

XMarksTheSpot

First off hello to everyone who reads this! I've been an Indy fan for quite sometime now. The first film I saw was Temple of Doom. I think I was about eight when I stumbled into the family room while my dad was watching it. I blame him for my love of the Indy films.

As I was exploring the site I couldn't help but notice that everyone seems to know soooo much about all the films and the characters. O_o I have to admit I'm not as loyal as some of you, but I'm hoping to learn more along the way. ^.^ I've been stalking the IndianaJones.com site for a few hours now. -Lol- Hopefully some of the information I'm reading there will seep into my brain and stick.

That's all I can think of to post right now. Lol

Well feel free to ask me any questions if you have any! :D

Stoo

Hey there, XMarksTheSpot,:hat:

Being a barmaid, is your favourite scene the bar fight in Marion's Nepalese watering-hole?
Weclome to this eclectic bunch of Indy lunatics!

XMarksTheSpot

Stoo said:
Hey there, XMarksTheSpot,:hat:

Being a barmaid, is your favourite scene the bar fight in Marion's Nepalese watering-hole?
Weclome to this eclectic bunch of Indy lunatics!

Haha! Yes!!! That scene totally Pawns! Watching drunk men go all crazy is quite hilarious, just as long as they don't make too big of a mess. If that happens I'll just have to wipe the floor with their...you get the picture. lol

Thank you for the welcome!! I've been reading some of the posts and you people are quite hilarious. I've been laughing for hours on end. 'Tis quite entertaining. :D

Johan

I think most peoples knowledge of the films come from watching them over and over...and over. You are right, there is a signifigant Indy fan population at this forum that know the movies better than the back of their hand.

XMarksTheSpot

IndyJohan said:
I think most peoples knowledge of the films come from watching them over and over...and over. You are right, there is a signifigant Indy fan population at this forum that know the movies better than the back of their hand.

Yes there is. I think I need to go ahead and watch them 100 times over again. I've been into some other fandoms recently that has really consumed my life, but now that the new Indy movie is in the works, I'm all excited again. :D

Hopefully soon I'll be just like you guys. (y)

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
XMarksTheSpot said:
Yes there is. I think I need to go ahead and watch them 100 times over again. I've been into some other fandoms recently that has really consumed my life, but now that the new Indy movie is in the works, I'm all excited again. :D

Hopefully soon I'll be just like you guys. (y)

Are you sure you want to do that, hon? It becomes a very lonely existence for most.

Welcome to the Raven! :hat:

XMarksTheSpot

Violet Indy said:
Are you sure you want to do that, hon? It becomes a very lonely existence for most.

Welcome to the Raven! :hat:

Lol! I think I'll be okay. I have a life apart from my online time. I just hope to expand my knowledge on everything Indy. :D

Thanks for the welcome!

DaFedora

XMarksTheSpot said:
I've been into some other fandoms recently that has really consumed my life

Might I inquire as to what fandoms exactly? I suppose something in the movie or TV branch, but...

By the way, great choice of an alias ! (y)

You'll be a great help serving drinks around here... in fact, I'll just have a.... nah, just kidding.

Keep contributing and enjoy the adventurous lifestyle
:hat:

XMarksTheSpot

DaFedora said:
Might I inquire as to what fandoms exactly? I suppose something in the movie or TV branch, but...

By the way, great choice of an alias ! (y)

You'll be a great help serving drinks around here... in fact, I'll just have a.... nah, just kidding.

Keep contributing and enjoy the adventurous lifestyle
:hat:

Thank you!! And as for another fandom I'm obsessed with is Harry Potter. Yes I know, I'm sure many people here don't like it, but I love it. The books are just amazing. I'm actually re-reading OotP. Its my favorite book from the series.

Thank you for the welcome!! :D