Plot Ideas

IndyJones05

Ok, we know that the only plot theme is there will be no nazis, and steven hopes to bring back all of Indy's all flames except for Elisa of course, who died at the end of Crusade. We can't have the mad cap performance of Marcus because Mr. Elliot has passed on, what a shame, we was my favorite supporting actor. Sullah might make an apperance. All of the video game ideas are out, Emperor's Tomb is a prequeal to Temple, Atlantis still deals with the nazi's, and infernal machine is a sequeal to Atlantis. Indy has grown old, so i would say the time is the late 40's, early 50's. Tom Hanks son, Colin, is said to have a part as Indy's son, witch would place the time right in the middle of the 50's, taking he's around 17ish. Cold War, Commie Soviets. I hope we have a big star as the bad guy, maybe chris walken, after working with steve in CMIYC. Chris Cooper, or Liam Nieson who make excellent Soviet warlords. We need an artifact of the occult. Well i can't think of any off the top of my head, but it has got to be good. Well i can't wait to find out the plot and villians.

Pale Horse

Staff member
Welcome to the Raven, ware paths kaross

There are many useful people for you to consider while you consume one on me. Check out the search feature in here, you will dig up some wonderful threads. We are always looking for fresh ideas or new perspectives so feel free to find one and spin it into something wonderful.