Indy style "adventure club"

Would you want a adventure club that explores in Indy gear?

• Aboslutely! That'd be awesome!

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Yeah. Probably

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Not really

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

Indyfan28

I love to hike, fish camp, ect. and i was brainstorming for a club and I thought of an idea! How about an Indy style club that hikes around in indy gear. If so, tell me here or vote at my poll. :whip:

indifan101

That would be so cool! For once I could wear my Indy gear wihtout being a laughing stalk! Sounds great! :D

Indyfan28

Well guys, if you do join and you give me your home adress, I can send you a letter with all your membership stuff like a membership card (thank the lord for Photoshop) and a diploma thingy.
Plus, if you could help spread the word around that would be great. And indifan101, if you like the idea, then join today!
;)

Last edited:

indifan101

Indyfan28 said:
Well guys, if you do join and you give me your home adress, I can send you a letter with all your membership stuff like a membership card (thank the lord for Photoshop) and a diploma thingy.
Plus, if you could help spread the word around that would be great. And indifan101, if you like the idea, then join today!
;)

send me an email at l.pappas@sbcglobal.net! For some reason the email I sent you came back to me!

Canyon

Indyfan28 said:
Guess what? I made a adventure club chat room! Click here to view

Hi, Canyon here.

Sorry, I can log in but can't seem to reply. :eek: Do I need some kind of software to use this?

indifan101

I've sent emails out promoting Bravenet.com, but I need some help. I scrolled down at least fifty sites. Can you get others to help me with the emails?

indifan101

Canyon said:
Hi, Canyon here.

Sorry, I can log in but can't seem to reply. :eek: Do I need some kind of software to use this?

I keep getting disconected! Do I need something to make it work?

Indyfan28

Well, do you see the sky blue bar near the bottom of the page, just type in your response and hit enter! And , this is for indyfan101 and Canyon, not that I know of.