German Help!

roundshort

Does anyone know anyone in Germany, esp. the Rheingau, Nahe, Pflaz, or Mosel regions????? Planning a trip there, just wondering.

Jay R. Zay

roundshort said:
Does anyone know anyone in Germany, esp. the Rheingau, Nahe, Pflaz, or Mosel regions????? Planning a trip there, just wondering.

well my grandparents are from that region but i don't know anyone personally from there. at least nobody i want to be related to. ;) i've been there a couple of times myself and remember a nice vineyard in Nierstein but that's about all i can tell you about this. i'm from the north of germany so i can't really help you there.

roundshort

Jay R. Zay said:
well my grandparents are from that region but i don't know anyone personally from there. at least nobody i want to be related to. ;) i've been there a couple of times myself and remember a nice vineyard in Nierstein but that's about all i can tell you about this. i'm from the north of germany so i can't really help you there.

I really want to hit Urziger Wurtzgarten, Niederberg Helden, Forster Ungeheuner, and a few others. Any ideas on a good (4 or 5 star) hotel in Rheingau region?

Indifan101, these places are in the western Germany, and are soem of the greatest vineyards areas in the world! A mesh of crazy soil and slate types, tradiotnal winemaking, and very steep cliffs.

roundshort

temple of john said:
Roundshort, what exactly do you do for a living? Did you inherit some money and now you just travel and drink wine? Just curious?

I sell wine, and give lectures about. I have NO MONEY, but I have a killer expense acount and get paid to teach people about wine. I do about 15 lectures a year about food and wine, and spirts. It is the best homewark in the world!

roundshort

qwerty said:
What is the most far away place wine have ever brought you to?

South Africa, but I want to check out some of the new vineyard land in China, it si by the great wall, "on the good side"

roundshort

qwerty said:
Do you need a sidekick for some of your travels?

yes she should be blonde haired, blue eyed (green will work) about 5'8 to 6'2, blonde 105 to 120lbs, lets see 36 by . . .you get the picture

VERY flexable Morals . . .Very . . .