A New iTouch Generation

Agent Crab said:
It's a Gimick.

It's also called opinion.

Just because it has a camera; does it make it better?

I have two DS Lites that work just fine. Alot of people choose to keep the DS lite, due to they don't need a DSi. People like the GBA slot that is on the DS/lite; something that the DSi lacks. So people who are playing Pokemon Diamond, Pearl or Platium can't migrate their Pokemon into the Pal Park.

Before you start; there are adults who still play Pokemon.

As long your DS and lite work, I don't see the need to jump into the the "NEW HANDHELD" bandwagon.

Just like the GBA Advanced and GBA Micro; many people liked the Advanced over the mirco.

I already have a camera on my cellphone and own a small Digital Camera. If I wanna mess up images, I'd use Photoshop.

DSlites are still selling fast in stores.

I'm not going to get started on Adults liking Pokemon i know many adults who play the game. You know can have both you know?????????????????????

I have a phone but my camera is not the best, the camera on DSi is much better but people have there own view's, i won't try and make anyone feel bad. BTW how old are ye mate.(y)

Agent Crab

IndyWolf15 said:
I'm not going to get started on Adults liking Pokemon i know many adults who play the game. You know can have both you know?????????????????????

I have a phone but my camera is not the best, the camera on DSi is much better but people have there own view's, i won't try and make anyone feel bad. BTW how old are ye mate.(y)

I'm in my 20's.

Why?

You can always get an upgraded Camera.

Agent Crab said:
I'm in my 20's.

Why?

You can always get an upgraded Camera.

Just asking. I don't pay for my phone, my parents pay the bills and my parents would buy me a DSi before they upgrade the phone.

The Drifter

IndyWolf15 said:
Just asking. I don't pay for my phone, my parents pay the bills and my parents would buy me a DSi before they upgrade the phone.

But, they need gas for the RV right?

:gun:

Agent Crab

IndyWolf15 said:
This%20is%20why%20we%20can%27t%20have%20nice%20things.jpg

RedeemedChild

[Yeah, you've posted things from that seller before. That slides into soliciting.]

Last edited by a moderator: