Indymag - The magazine for Indyfans

Stoo

Does your Indiana Jones horizon seem barren & bleak? Searching for something to pore over when not reading The Raven? Look no further than, Indymag! A FREE on-line, downloadable magazine created by the fans for the fans. Partly earnest and partly satiric, its premiere issue promises to be a fun feast on the world of everyone's tomb-plundering professor!

Indymag comes complete with:

- a front cover
- a back cover
- plenty of pages between

AVAILABLE SOON on a computer near you! :whip:

IndyMag_Ad_01_small_zpsb184d9fb.jpg

AVAILABLE NOW: http://theindianajonesarc.wix.com/indymag

Last edited by a moderator:

Stoo

Glad you guys like what you see so far!:D Yes, I'm involved but only by a small fraction because it's a combined effort from several fans. Contributions are welcome from ANYONE who wants to be part of future issues.

#1 is done and should be available in the next couple of days. (I'll be away for awhile so if someone else doesn't post a link by Dec 8th, be sure to find one here a week from today.)

kongisking

Well, now I feel a bit guilty being one of the first that took notice of the project, but fell off the wagon trying to help develop it. The last month has had me terribly preoccupied in my personal life. I'm glad that its grown and has a sizable group helping bring it to life!

Z dweller

Let me be the first to say:

AWESOME !

AWESOME !!

AWESOME !!!

To be honest, sometimes it feels like this forum is on its last legs - but it's projects like this that make me come back again and again, and will ultimately ensure The Raven survives and prospers for a very long time.

Putting this together must have been a labor of love, and I am truly impressed by the passion shown by everyone behind this first issue.

Well done and thank you guys, on behalf of myself and hopefully the entire Indy fandom. (y)

Last edited:

Stoo

Lance Quazar said:
Sounds like a great addition to this fantastic idea would be a reprinting of a really cool serialized bit of graphic fiction. Like, say, Indiana Jones and the Mayan Secret
Lance, I suggested the inclusion of your 'chef d'oeuvre' and it received a positive response!:hat: However, the editor-in-chief would like have access to the original files in order to format them so that they can be displayed more like comic book pages. Don't know how you feel about that but expect a PM in your Inbox from either one of us very soon.
Z dweller said:
Let me be the first to say:

AWESOME !

AWESOME !!

AWESOME !!!

To be honest, sometimes it feels like this forum is on its last legs - but it's projects like this that make me come back again and again, and will ultimately ensure The Raven survives and prospers for a very long time.

Putting this together must have been a labor of love, and I am truly impressed by the passion shown by everyone behind this first issue.

Well done and thank you guys, on behalf of myself and hopefully the entire Indy fandom. (y)
Your comments are very much appreciated, Z Dweller, and will be forwarded to the person in charge.:) I agree that The Raven is on its last legs and am really glad that you gave such compliments. If "Indymag" manages to provide some kind of enjoyment for at least a handful of starving Ravenheads, then it's probably a worthwhile effort. Yes? (Issue #2 is already being prepared...so stay tuned.)
Dr. Gonzo said:
Damn, that's one hell of a crossword puzzle there Stoo... :hat:
Thanks, Gonzo. I actually made that crossword in 2008 and posted it here at The Raven back then. (NOTE: It cannot be completed without knowledge of the TV series, novels, comics, video games, etc.)
James Byrne said:
If this mag ever reviews SECRET OF THE INCAS can somebody please alert me to it? :hat:
Oh, you will be informed, James?and it'll probably be me reviewing it!;)
Gerry2001 said:
Well done!
(y)
Good. If Gerry says that it's well done, then it's well done. Trust me.;)

hemble

Totally loved it, it's fresh idea with great articles something like this has been long over due and this is just what the DR ordered.:hat:

Ron

Z dweller

A big Thank You to everyone involved with issue #2 (y)

Another great effort: keep them coming guys!

With the Raven languishing in a semi-comatose state these days, we fans really need a regular dose of Indy optimism, while waiting for Disney to finally let us know when the next movie is going to come out...

kongisking

Indymag supports The Battered Fedora! :D

<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script><div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/Indymag/posts/796727103747139" data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/Indymag/posts/796727103747139">Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/Indymag">Indymag - The Magazine for Indyfans</a>.</div></div>

Indymag

I bet you all knew that some day we'd come walking back through your door.

You never doubted it.

If you didn't already know we're back with another fun-filled INDYTASTIC issue from Indymag towers.

This is your MAGAZINE, a magazine to celebrate our community and get the gospel of Indy to the world!

http://i609.photobucket.com/albums/tt176/juniorjones2009/indymag cover.jpg

Pick up the issue or back issues from http://theindianajonesarc.wix.com/indymag and enjoy.

Also, for those of us who'd like to pretend the internet didn't exist we have a PRINT EDITION option.

Last edited by a moderator:

Indymag

Okay, Indyfans. Are you an artist? The kind that draws rather than drinks?

We need your sober help in making Indymag better than the monkey scene in KOTCS.

We are looking for artists who can produce a self contained 5-6 page comic strips for the magazine.

We'd love to have a regular comic feature in the mag so any support would be appreciated.

We've post an rough example of what we are looking for.

Go on. You know you want to! If not for us, for Indy!!

CP1.jpg

CP2.jpg

CP3.jpg

CP4.jpg

CP5.jpg