Indy's next artifact

bob

As much as i dislike saying this maybe have a search around there have been a dozen or so threads on this already....

Not so fast. Every once in a while we need an update on this. I think there are a lot of great ideas out there and a lot og new people joining this site. We can't disclude subjects because they've already been talked about. Besides, this is after all THE BIG QUESTION...

I say, Garden of Eden.

Indy_Girl

ok i've been thinking and here it is

either Atlantis

some sort of Ancient Egyptian Artifact

maybe the sword that joan of arc used (and if they used milla jovovich it would be a good tie in)

perhaps an oracle in greece

maybe the bodies of romulus and remus in Rome

maybe the crown of boudaccia or something appending to her.

bob

For whats its worth i think that it will need to be something that can top Grail/Ark without getting overtly religious (i.e. Spear of Destiny, True Cross) my money is on Eden being a setting and an artifact like the Philosophers Stone to be found therein.

raider84

Somthing cool I hope. Maybe he will find a lost World or somthing like that:)I dont no but it better be good.

Indy_Girl

finding a lost world is a bit Dinotopia isnt it?, i like the idea of Atlantis or something, a lost city but defently something eveeryone has heard about, oh well, we'll just ahve to wait, its bound to be good.