Gaming Caption Contest 34

Attila the Professor

Staff member
The cross-over of the Indiana Jones and Psycho film series didn't quite work. Especially when the director decided to film a scene with Indy, Mrs. Bates's corpse, and some green Jello mix.

---

Contact Professor Attila D. Hun to Find Out How You Too - Yes, You! - Can Lead Yourself to Caption Contest Success in Three Simple Steps

---

"The corpse! It seems to be the source of the Roman numerals!"

VP

Moderator Emeritus
indianajones_040103_022.jpg

Webley

Indy to guy
"Man it smells like a skunk that cralled up a dead skunks but and died I meen come on man you could kill a buzzerd off a crap waggen at 20 yards."
guy to Indy
"Hay give me a brake man the wife made chilly last night."

[Edited by Webley on 11-15-2003 at 06:04 pm]

Finn

Staff member
Looks like Robert De Niro had a cameo in Emperor's Tomb.

---

Hmm... ain't this guy little green for a king?

---

Let's see. A pair of wires going into his head. Wonder what happens if I throw this switch in front of me...

Pale Horse

Staff member
Ozzy Osborne petitions Keith Richards for a potential road tour this Christmas called "Santa Cl-OZ and the Rolling Bones"

spohlso

I can never remember when you're jumpstarting these things. Is it Hypocampus to Pre-frontal lobe? Or just Hypocampus to Hypocampus?

00Kevin

Indyfan
man, alot of good ones...this is ganna be a hard pick...keep going, let's go to...say...wednesday or so

MP3

Voice: "Thank you for visitnig Captin Skeleton's Flesheraunt! Here is some after-dinner sh*t gas, uhhhhhh, mint pads... you can pay the heck - uhhh, your check - to the rotting mummy - errrr, cashier - sitting in the chair, but prepare for death - errrrr, I mean hold your breath!"

Pale Horse

Staff member
"Regan MacNeil: What an excellent day for an exorcism.
Father Damien Karras: You would like that?
Regan MacNeil: Intensely.
Father Damien Karras: But wouldn't that drive you out of Regan?
Regan MacNeil: It would bring us together.
Father Damien Karras: You and Regan?
Regan MacNeil: You and us."

Oh, sorry, wrong thread.... ;)

MP3

"Hmmmmm... so THIS is what happens if you're still in the Matrix when Morpheus fires the EMP... *shudder*"

Yolegoman

MP3 said:
"Hmmmmm... so THIS is what happens if you're still in the Matrix when Morpheus fires the EMP... *shudder*"

Will I EVER escape from all the matrix talk? UERGH!

Sorry for the rant. All my friends talk about it, all the forums I go to talk about it, it doesn't interest me... I can't get away!

*Yolego sighs goes and pops in Raiders...*

:D

00Kevin

Indyfan
Let me just say that in all the times I've had to choose the winner, This has been the hardest one, you all did a great job, everyone who sent in a caption was in consideration for the time 3 with at least 1 of their captions. I was overwhelmed with some very good captions

let me tell you, it was a tough pick, when I widdled it down the the final 2 spots....man, it was a hard choice, very hard, but after awhile, I had to end it

I want to thank everyone for these captions, they were the best, and expecially an honorable mention to MP3 for the best captions that were not origonal :D

but, in all, one 3 could make it, and only 1 would move on:

3) Venture <b>Once again, Indy fell for the "pull the dead emperor's finger" ploy...</b>

2) westford <b>So that's what happens when you put 50 orichalcum beads into the Atlantean God machine...</b>

and the winner of the Raven Gaming Caption #34 is.......

1)noob <b>looks like that guy stayed jacked into the matrix a little too long...</b>

Congrats to everyone for your great captions, and expecially to noob for winning #34 and being the Host of #35

Good Luck