Indy 4 TV Spots

Dr Jones

I hope that when they are riding in the rivers and waters, that they actually ARE in water and get wet, and that it's not CGI-fied.

THAT will tell me if they are lazy or not, avoiding the elements.

(n)

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Saw a new one Saturday with "An Evil Empire" displayed next to Spalko. Anyone know where I can find it?

torao

Moderator Emeritus
Seeing Indy's jaw dropping to the ground and letting out one of his bloodcurdling screams activates some magic chemicals in my body.

Last edited:

nitzsche

Quite literally the more I see of this in the TV spots, the more I am confident I will love this movie. I thought I couldn't be any more confident to begin with, but I am actually physically excited about this... 2 more days! LOL!

MagicStick

Michael24 said:
Some cool new shots, and I love that part where Indy is standing there and just sucker punches that Russian. (y) .

haha. Yeah. Thats some punch. And the fact that it sounds like he has hit the Russian with an anvil makes it that bit funnier.

The_Raiders

I've been using someone else's computer latly and they had no sound so I couldn't watch these, :eek: but now they hooked up speakers and all I can say about the TV spots is, AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been watching these over and over again :p , I think I have memorized each one :eek: :p

IndyFan89

I seen a new tv spot on CMT, it was very short. No new footage but at the end it said This Thursday and indy walked threw the title like we've seen previously.

Michael24

Hopefully #14 will be up soon. I've seen it on TV quite a bit, and that's apparently the only one so far with
a (brief) glimpse of Doomtown.
(y)