Hitman

Gustav

I just saw the trailer for Hitman when I went to see Live Free or Die Hard, which was absolutely insane by the way. The Hitman games are some of my favorites, but there are so few good movies made from video games that I wasn't sure I liked the idea of a Hitman movie. The trailer made me feel a lot better about the idea. I always thought all they really had to do to make a successful film of Hitman was to make it as close to any one of the games as possible, maybe only following a few missions, because the games are so well put together already. From the trailer it looks like they did that. The action doesn't look too over-the-top and the film looks like it replicates the mood of the game perfectly.

Hitman Trailer

Grimdiana Bones

Very interesting trailer. I played and enjoyed a few of the hitman games, and I'm surprised they decided to make a movie of it. They were decent games, but lacked any great storyline that would justify a movie.

Niteshade007

I've never actually played the full game, but it was fun. The trailer that I thought was so dumb was War. I don't even know what that movie was about. I feel dumber for having watched it.