Pleather Jacket

Hiluxtaco

That fake leather jacket is never going to look as good as the real thing. Nor will it age as well..

I say, if you can't afford a real leather jacket right now, just save up until you can afford one. :)

IndyJoey

I used a really terrible pleather jacket for about a year, and i loved the jacket, but when i got my leather indy jacket there was absolutely no comparison. Leather all the way!

micsteam

I'm with Hiluxtaco, better to wait and save the money for a quality piece than take the short road to only be dissapointed later. I think maybe I read that in a fortune cookie :rolleyes:

Hiluxtaco

A nice, used vintage leather jacket is another option.

Indy's jackets always have that beat-up look in the movies anyways, so a little wear and tear on the jacket would be perfect in this situation..

Kt Templar

A word of caution. That picture is stolen. It is a picture of a COW/Filmjackets member and it is a Wested.

Obviously it is not the jacket that company is selling!

If this company has no qualms in stealing an image, god knows what you will receive, if at all.

Unless you have an objection to real leather and can only afford pleather you really should consider the leather option from a reputable maker. It will serve you far better and be more breathable and comfortable than the pleather option.