how old are most of you guys?

whipem

I'm still a minor...for a few more weeks, anyway. I was born a few months after Last Crusade, so I'm glad to hear that an Indy film's going to be released in my lifetime (and apparently the second X-Files film!)

So I still have several more weeks before I can be charged for statutory rape.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
sarah navarro said:
august 8th , 1988?:confused:

Well done. Did you work that out or did you just look at my profile?;)

I'm 18, about to turn 19 in 2 weeks. Oh God, now I have to start growing up... NEVER!

IkoJones

Violet, I hate to say that but next year you won't be allowed to bear the sign of a "teen". I'm sorry... Enjoy your teenage time while you can because after that there is no excuse! :wink: I passed that border almost 2 years ago meaning I'm going for 22 in 2 months...

:hat:

NileQT87

i'm 20 (may 12, 1987).

i signed up on this forum when i was 15 (yikes). i was close to changing my identity entirely upon my return... i still go by that nileqt87 bit though.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Don Karnage said:
haha, that means you have to do responsible adult like things like work and being serious but it also means you get to stay up late and ruin your apatite with cookies..

*is 24*

Good one, lol. Mind you, replace the cookies with chocolate, preferably Lindt or Tim Tams...yum!

IkoJones said:
Violet, I hate to say that but next year you won't be allowed to bear the sign of a "teen". I'm sorry... Enjoy your teenage time while you can because after that there is no excuse! :wink: I passed that border almost 2 years ago meaning I'm going for 22 in 2 months...

That's I'm going to be partying extra hard next weekend at the clubs!:whip:

Niteshade007

Lucky! You have to be 21 here to drink, but you can be 18 to get into clubs. Not that it stops anyone, but still, it is a bit of an inconvenience to have to hide the fact that your drinking.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Niteshade007 said:
Lucky! You have to be 21 here to drink, but you can be 18 to get into clubs. Not that it stops anyone, but still, it is a bit of an inconvenience to have to hide the fact that your drinking.

Yeah, true. That's what annoyed me when I went to Vegas (I went to Las Vegas for a holiday as well as Disneyland and Los Angeles) and I was 18 so I couldn't really do much there. Besides I'm not much of a gambler anyway. I don't know how anyone in the States can live with the whole 21 thing. We've got 18 as the legal age for everything here, yet 21st birthdays are bigger and better than 18ths, don't get that.

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
Violet Indy said:
Yeah, true. That's what annoyed me when I went to Vegas (I went to Las Vegas for a holiday as well as Disneyland and Los Angeles) and I was 18 so I couldn't really do much there. Besides I'm not much of a gambler anyway. I don't know how anyone in the States can live with the whole 21 thing. We've got 18 as the legal age for everything here, yet 21st birthdays are bigger and better than 18ths, don't get that.
Yeah, my thoughts on the topic are if that you are old enough to fight in a war (18) you should be old enough to wash away the pain.

Niteshade007

I think I've heard that if you are in the army or something you are allowed to drink at 18. But I agree, if you are 18, you are an adult, and you should be able to drink.

Major West

Violet Indy said:
We've got 18 as the legal age for everything here, yet 21st birthdays are bigger and better than 18ths, don't get that.

It's simple, 21 used to the age you became an adult in the UK as well and old traditions die hard.