Sideshow Ark of the Covenant Prop Replica

michael

I'm a big fan of Sideshow's Indy line, I really am! But I don't see any need to have a 1/4 scale Ark. You gotta go BIG or go home with this in my opinion! A full scale Ark would be amazing (something I would never buy, though.). I personally don't see any reason to own this scale Ark. But it is nice to see that the Indy line is still getting the love and respect it deserves.

I'm with you Nurhachi, would love to have 1:1 versions of the Grail and the Sankara Stones!

*edit: Hahaha, drinking from the Grail would be awesome. I can imagine having some buddies over with some drinks.

"Hey, Mike....you need a glass?"

"Nah, I'm cool man, just gonna drink from the Holy Grail...what are you drinking from?" *super smug voice*

"Uuhhh...a mug?"

Last edited:

indyclone25

yes i think that this ark is a bit more shiny than the ark that came with the toht figure last year, but that is the only difference i see in it , and the ark from kenner looked a bit nicer too in my opinion,

Nurhachi1991

michael said:
I'm a big fan of Sideshow's Indy line, I really am! But I don't see any need to have a 1/4 scale Ark. You gotta go BIG or go home with this in my opinion! A full scale Ark would be amazing (something I would never buy, though.). I personally don't see any reason to own this scale Ark. But it is nice to see that the Indy line is still getting the love and respect it deserves.

I'm with you Nurhachi, would love to have 1:1 versions of the Grail and the Sankara Stones!

*edit: Hahaha, drinking from the Grail would be awesome. I can imagine having some buddies over with some drinks.

"Hey, Mike....you need a glass?"

"Nah, I'm cool man, just gonna drink from the Holy Grail...what are you drinking from?" *super smug voice*

"Uuhhh...a mug?"

Thats what im saying! Ever since I first saw Crusade ive wanted to drink from the grail......

Damn it sideshow hurry up!

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
I don't get it guys, I'm a big Indyfan for the last 20 years and no matter how cool it would be to own a full scale ark I wouldn't buy one due to space constrains. Let alone the costs for buying and shipping, especially in the economicaly harse period we live. I've read many posts at sideshow's forum from guys complaining about the scale, although many of them wouldn't buy a 1:1. So putting aside the scale thing all in all what do you think of the ark it self? Material-wise, design-wise or accurancy wise?

OmegaSeamaster

Looking for a Sideshow Ark of the Covenant

If anyone is selling (or knows of anyone selling) a Sideshow Collectibles 1/4 scale Ark of the Covenant, send me a private message as I am interested in acquiring one!

Thanks.

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Updating the merch section. I'm new to the Sideshow products, just relieved there aren't quite so many products here as it seems. Learning the lingo: an "environment" that's actually a diorama, a diorama that's actually a statue, etc. Amusing what they did with the "apple for scale" here, Exodus meets Genesis...

400037_press06-001.jpg

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
How many of these were made anyway? That's the only morsel or information missing from the Sideshow site and everywhere else.