Summer Glau or Michelle Rodriguez?

DocWhiskey

Heh, just go t photobucket and type in their names. You know what you want. And post 'em.

Rocket Surgeon said:
The trick is posting pictures that don't make the girls look like they're "strung out".

This last round was NOT up to par...but there was SOMETHING about the Morton Salt Girl pose.

That last horrible pun brought to you by Guardian, GEAR Guardian.

I'm sorry, Rocket, I let ya down.

But at least we have pics where they look great and, well, average. That should make the decision tricky.

so wah mu

So, what I don't get is how Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles fits in between T2 and T3. Is it just a completely seperate story with hints towards some of the themes in the films?

As I recall John Connor in the third film is on the run and resorting to going underground to keep himself off the radar. But there's no mention of Cameron and Cromerty when he hooks up with Arnies new terminator role.

Just seems that that would be a key component in Johns struggle. It just doesn't gel.

Yes I know Sarah Connor Chronicles idea was dreamt up after T3 was distributed. If it had been set after T3 that would have made some sense, but then as we know Sarah Connor was bumped off somewhere after T2. But that was dubious. Just because the casket contained an arsenal cache doesn't actually rule out Sarah Connor is terminated.

Is anyone else as confused as me?:confused:

kongisking

so wah mu said:
So, what I don't get is how Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles fits in between T2 and T3. Is it just a completely seperate story with hints towards some of the themes in the films?

As I recall John Connor in the third film is on the run and resorting to going underground to keep himself off the radar. But there's no mention of Cameron and Cromerty when he hooks up with Arnies new terminator role.

Just seems that that would be a key component in Johns struggle. It just doesn't gel.

Yes I know Sarah Connor Chronicles idea was dreamt up after T3 was distributed. If it had been set after T3 that would have made some sense, but then as we know Sarah Connor was bumped off somewhere after T2. But that was dubious. Just because the casket contained an arsenal cache doesn't actually rule out Sarah Connor is terminated.

Is anyone else as confused as me?:confused:

Ugh, I'm so sick of explaining this...

The Chronicles exist in an alternate universe where T3 never happened. Voila!

so wah mu

Dallas Cowboys!

...so is Bobby going to step out of the shower, and say it was all just a dream?

...are you for real???

DocWhiskey said:
I'm sorry, Rocket, I let ya down.

But at least we have pics where they look great and, well, average. That should make the decision tricky.

Don't be sorry, you did more good then, whatever that last pic of MR was supposed to be!

I had a Large Marge experience:

"Scrolling down" Ok, that one's ok, eh average grease monkey, hmmm, eeeww..Augh! ...and she looked like THIS!

3509296694_519b5c0b02.jpg

What the hell happened to her?!?!;)

Indy's brother

Well for starts, getting back to the posts from the previous page, I think the thread title should be changed to "Who's Poo Would You Rather Eat?" The answer to that question for me is probably Summer. The reason being, their respective diets. Mexican food usually has more of an odoriferous quality on it's way out than most other foods do.

Also, I would lean towards Summer because she seems like more of a girly-girl. I used to like the tom-boy thing, but I'm really over it. I'm man enough for both of us, baby.

But I digress. Perhaps the best way to settle this is to have each of them mail me a sample fo their doo-doo so that I could decide for certain. Otherwise this is all wild speculation. I'll contact their respective fan clubs and see what I can asscertain.

EDIT:

Junior Jones said:
What this thread needs is pictures...

....or .gifs

101.gif

Last edited:

Montana Smith

Indy's brother said:
Well for starts, getting back to the posts from the previous page, I think the thread title should be changed to "Who's Poo Would You Rather Eat?" The answer to that question for me is probably Summer. The reason being, their respective diets. Mexican food usually has more of an odoriferous quality on it's way out than most other foods do.

Also, I would lean towards Summer because she seems like more of a girly-girl. I used to like the tom-boy thing, but I'm really over it. I'm man enough for both of us, baby.

But I digress. Perhaps the best way to settle this is to have each of them mail me a sample fo their doo-doo so that I could decide for certain. Otherwise this is all wild speculation. I'll contact their respective fan clubs and see what I can asscertain.

horror1.gif