Indy Legos!!!

fixer79

Aaron H said:
Seems to me that is a CG LEGO Indy...not an actual figure. That being said, if the CG version is out there now, is a game not far behind?

Yep, it's definitely CG. LEGO does that more and more, even on their packaging... Not a huge fan of that... I prefer a picture of the real deal.

Anyway... A LEGO Indy video game is highly probable, but I think they'll prefer to see how well their upcoming LEGO Batman game sells...

Even though their Star Wars game sold incredibly well and got splendid reviews all over the globe, it's not a certainty (for several reasons, actually) that the Batman game will do the same.

Let's keep our fingers crossed though ;)

fixer79

Not that I want to be a nitpicker or anything, but 'Legos' don't exist.
The plural of LEGO stays LEGO. Pretty much like the plural of 'Jedi'...
One Jedi, two Jedi.
One LEGO, two LEGO.
;)

Aaanyway...
According to German LEGO-site 1000steine.de, the Indy LEGO sets in Europe will be from 56%up to 87% more expensive than in the US of A.

I sure hope this news turns out to be false... :(

IndySeven

I think that there should be a Temple of Doom playset, a Well of Souls playset, and a Castle Brunwald playset. There should also be a large array of figures too.:D

JimmyPSHayes

I'm also hoping that they do some "generic scenes" too. Like a jungle scene or a street scene. But I'm not gonna complain about anything we get!!:)

arkfinder

Lego spolier.......

I have a RUMORED spoiler of sorts for the lego's:

Rumoured / Leaked set titles include:

here are the tenative Indy sets for January 2008:

7620 Motorcycle Chase
7621 Lost Tomb
7622 Race for the Stolen Treasure
7623 Temple Escape

To the powers that be if this needs to be moved then I'm sorry.

Dr.Sartorius

No spoilers here. The first set if for Last Crusade and the next two are for Raiders. Just read the LEGO press release...

Avilos

I want a Mola Ram and slave sacrifice set! The slave must have a removal heart that bursts into flames with in Mola Ram's hand.... I can dream can't I! ;)

Rae-deemer

arkfinder said:
I have a RUMORED spoiler of sorts for the lego's:

Rumoured / Leaked set titles include:

here are the tenative Indy sets for January 2008:

7620 Motorcycle Chase
7621 Lost Tomb
7622 Race for the Stolen Treasure
7623 Temple Escape

This information was just released recently.

7620 Motorcycle Chase - Last Crusade
7621 Lost Tomb - Well of the Souls
7622 Race for the Stolen Treasure - truck chase in Raiders
7623 Temple Escape - Raiders beginning sequence I believe.

Finn

Staff member
arkfinder said:
Merged with the original Lego thread. But anyhow... what's the logic to put it in Indy 4 section in the first place? Don't you people read the forum descriptions?

fixer79

Shortie said:
No Mine Car chase set? That seems quite weird.

Don't worry Shortie, I'm pretty sure it will follow.
The TOD mine car chase is one of the scenes that people associate the most with Indiana jones. I'm sure the LEGO Company is aware of that.

They're probably saving an iconic scene like that for later in the line. You can't expect to get everything in the line's launch sets...

Think of the LEGO Star Wars line. Some of the most popular vehicles, for example, came out years after the initial launch.
The first Millenium Falcon came out a year after the launch sets of 1999.
One of the most spectacular vehicles of the trilogy, the Imperial AT-AT, was released in 2003, 4 years after the launch of the line.

Don't worry. It'll come ;)