Indy Hallmark Ornaments

WillKill4Food

I was actually trying to be helpful, sorry if I came off as otherwise. Search usually will show you if there is a duplicate thread. Don't feel embarassed. I've made duplicate threads several times unaware.

Gregorius

Raiders Hallmark Ornament

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but I ran across the new Hallmark Indiana Jones ornament. It's only $15.00. :hat:

hv6hra.jpg

indyclone25

new hallmark ornament coming this summer

yep as some or most of you have seen on throwmetheidol.com a new indiana jones christmas ornament that plays the raiders march how cool will this be ---
2009ornament.jpg

Indy's Fist

I love it! My Mother-In-Law always buys me ornaments for X-mas. I've got so many I've had to cut back, but not for Indy! I got last years & I will get this years!:cool:

Lance Quazar

Hey, I have an idea for five ornaments Hallmark could make, with just a little help from Hasbro. And the work has already been done!

Just pack Toht, German Disguise Indy, Well of Souls Marion, Sapito and German Mechanic with a little metal hook and we're good to go!

Indy&HanFan

my grammy (yes i call my grandma grammy) gets me a new ornament every year. i hope she'll be able to find this for christmas this year

indyclone25

well as long as they( hallmark ) sells enough of them we will see more in the years to come .i know i bought mine last year and after christmas i bought two more , one for a friend and one for my son ,

Brandon

I stopped by a Hallmark tonight and asked if they knew if the ornament would be out in July or October. They looked at some book and said July. Yea!

According to hallmarkornaments.blogspot.com the Keepsake Ornament Premiere is July 11-12 2009 and again October 10-11 2009.

Brandon

Agent Crab

I'll be on the lookout for it!

I already have the one from last year. Where he had his whip. The one that my cats like to gnaw on that is.

Billy Ray

You know, I might just have to get two of these. One to hang on the tree and one to cannabalize the idol pedestal for my Hasbro figures (if the scale works).

indyclone25

its here the new ornament

just picked up the new ornament--- it very nice and plays the theme to raiders of the lost ark
the indy figure is just a tad bit bigger than the 3/4 inch acton figures so you who said they wanted to get an extra ornament to have as a temple shrine to use as a diorama can use it for that ---
here are some pics
newindyhat019.jpg

newindyhat023.jpg

newindyhat021.jpg