why is Mutt checking out guys?

Stoo said:
Yes, everyone has that right and should excerise it to the fullest of their ability but when some of those posters are the LOUDEST in forum, it's inevitable that one may stumble upon a truly, asinine post. C'mon, Rocket, you're obviously very well-versed in many subjects. Let's not take things down Pervert Road.:dead: Indy is Shorty's friend & father figure and if anyone thinks it's something more than that, well...knock yourself out.:rolleyes: :sick:
Good advice. Don't think I'll be reading that book any day soon...:cool:

Thanks for the kind words, I laugh at a myriad of things...some of them horrific, (i.e. Robert Schimmel). It took me a bit not to get bent over some of the crazy assertions and warped twists of the members here at The Raven...and not feel compelled to set everyone straight.

Rocket Surgeon, dissapointing people for over 25 years!

Check out page 102...I know you will.

http://books.google.com/books?id=HF...X&oi=book_result&resnum=6&ct=result#PPA103,M1

Cheers...:dead:

The Drifter

Rocket Surgeon said:
Thanks for the kind words, I laugh at a myriad of things...some of them horrific, (i.e. Robert Schimmel). It took me a bit not to get bent over some of the crazy assertions and warped twists of the members here at The Raven...and not feel compelled to set everyone straight.

Rocket Surgeon, dissapointing people for over 25 years!

Check out page 102...I know you will.

http://books.google.com/books?id=HF...X&oi=book_result&resnum=6&ct=result#PPA103,M1

Cheers...:dead:

I read like 15 pages, and it was the most idiotic thing that I have ever read (and that includes years of reading the Ninja Turtles magazine, and MAD).

Lonsome_Drifter said:
I read like 15 pages, and it was the most idiotic thing that I have ever read (and that includes years of reading the Ninja Turtles magazine, and MAD).

If I had to site one thing worth discussing or simply noting...it's the choice to put Willie in front of the title. They vaulted Harrison's name over Willie's head...interesting choice. Spurs many inane questions. Great fodder for the board...

15 pages! Don't blame me! I told you...there are a couple of laughs though.

The Drifter

Rocket Surgeon said:
If I had to site one thing worth discussing or simply noting...it's the choice to put Willie in front of the title. They vaulted Harrison's name over Willie's head...interesting choice. Spurs many inane questions. Great fodder for the board...

15 pages! Don't blame me! I told you...there are a couple of laughs though.

Yes, 15 pages! You did warn us, but I feel as if my eyes will explode.
Can something be boring and amusing at the same time? This was.

caats

this wasn't supposed to bash mutt. i like mutt a lot. JUST WONDERING WHY HE'S CHECKING GUY BUTTS THAT'S ALL

The Drifter

caats said:
this wasn't supposed to bash mutt. i like mutt a lot. JUST WONDERING WHY HE'S CHECKING GUY BUTTS THAT'S ALL

Maybe cowboy butts drive him nuts?

Ten points to anyone who can guess what movie that line came from.

kongisking

Attila the Professor said:
You're getting more than a little over the top with these.

That's the whole point. I'm trying to emulate the stereotypical "Internet Fanboy That Flames Everything" to illustrate my point.