Dream Adventure

JRJENNINGS86

What is your dream adventure? if there is one place you would love to visit and explore, where is it and why?

mine is Anartica. i have been many places but i desire to see the penguins there. not to mention i plan on being the first person to discover the Evil Santa's base of operations.

Stoo

Never heard of "Anartica":p but visiting Antarctica would be cool in more ways than one.:cool: (Raven member, Laird, was there very recently.)

A few things on my life's "to do" list have already been crossed off but there are still some MAJOR items left:

1) My MAIN, dream-adventure vacation is visiting the battlefields of the 1879 Anglo-Zulu War in present-day South Africa. (I hesitate on this because the TOP tour guide, David Rattray, was tragically murdered by bandits and he was the one who I wanted as a guide.:()

2) Traverse the Khyber pass between present-day Pakistan and Afghanistan. (Which became a pipe-dream after Sept. 11th, 2001.:mad:)

3) Machu Picchu. 'Nuff said.

4) The Cisterns of Istanbul! This is within my grasp because I have a friend who lives in Istanbul part-time. She keeps inviting me to come but there are always conflicts in our schedules!:(

After doing those 4 things, I could die a happy man...

michael

Space travel. Travel throughout the galaxy to other galaxies.

Or I could just start with Mars.

runnerup: The depths of the oceans.

Stoo

JRJENNINGS86 said:
i hope you get to do all of those! also thanks for the spell check.... i have spelling issues:eek:
Thanks, JRJENNINGS. As for the spelling, I'm just giving you a hard time because that's what I do.:cool: Antarctica would be great (as well as Iceland since I like volcanoes). Hope you make it to the South Pole!
michael said:
Space travel.
Hell, yeah! Book me on a flight with Virgin Galactic! http://www.virgingalactic.com/
michael said:
runnerup: The depths of the oceans.
Nice choice, michael. The Mariana Trench, deepest spot on earth...:eek:

JRJENNINGS86

a few months ago i was reading National Geographic. they had an article about this massive cave found in Veitnam. I wanna explore it too. there is a jungle inside of it (and hopefully some dinosaurs, just saying;) )