Indy-Get-Togethers/ JonesStock

Webley

I am starting this post so that the members of the Raven can try to meet in rell life. I know that it would blow me away if I could say hi to you out side of this computer. Maybe theres a Raven Head in your part of the world.
I live in Vermont, USA.
ps: Im not a stalker

[Edited by Webley on 11-21-2003 at 03:36 pm]

Webley

I can do weekends, I can do Boston or NH.
It would be very nice to meet the guys of COW and the Raven. I have so mouch to ask, but I cant SPELL for the life of me.

[Edited by Webley on 11-21-2003 at 05:11 pm]

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
I'm sure at least some of you all know of TheForce.Net's Fan Force. Would you all like something similar?
Gilles and I have been throwing this idea around a bit, and I wanted to hear what you all thought about it.

Webley

Aaron H said:
I'm sure at least some of you all know of TheForce.Net's Fan Force. Would you all like something similar?
Gilles and I have been throwing this idea around a bit, and I wanted to hear what you all thought about it.

Yes plese.

westford

Aaron H said:
Don't make us form 'chapters' pleeeeeeeeeeease!!!! (I have my reasons) I reckon a single events board would do since The Raven has fewer members than the Fan Force boards. Then if anyone knows of or is organising an Indy-related event, they can post about it, or it could be used to arrange something ('Anyone in _____ want to meet up to do _____?' posts). It might end up looking a bit cluttered, but are several boards with a single thread necessary?

00Kevin

Indyfan
I agree with West, no chapters, I don't know her reasons, but I want to say keep the Raven together! Don't split us

now then.......Ohio anyone? I beleive Aaron and Attila are here...

Scratch that, just read in another thread that Aaron moved........

oh well, I'm probubly ganna move to CA about a month befor Indy 4 comes out.......perhaps us CAers can meet there

[Edited by 00Kevin on 11-23-2003 at 07:39 pm]

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
Aaron of TIE.com lives in Ohio...I think.

Cali, is my other home. My extended family live out there...that would be cool for a big old Indy bash at Disneyland and then at a theatre.

00Kevin

Indyfan
Aaron H said:
Aaron of TIE.com lives in Ohio...I think.

Cali, is my other home. My extended family live out there...that would be cool for a big old Indy bash at Disneyland and then at a theatre.

no, TIE Aaron is in Georgia (state, not the country which seems to be in the news more then it's state counterpart ;))

like you, I have family in CA and when school is done in a few years, I'm off to CA BABY!

It will only be about a month befor Indy 4 Comes out that I arrive in CA once and for all! :D

And I agreed, Disneyland...then Indy 4!!! Brilliant Idea!

When are you ganna end High School Aaron?

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
About 3 years ago...I'm in my 5th semester at my local Community College. (mainly because everything else is too dang expensive)

I visit CA about twice a year, so a Summer '05 visit is not out of the question. I can see it now, a dozen or so fedora-clad guys rushing upon Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Eye.:)

merancapeman

Well, i live in a little town called Surry in New Hampshire, I'd LOVE to be on the mailing list. (a lot of people here never even HEARD of Indy).

Well, on christmas I plan on buying a leather jacket and fedora hat. Can you BELIEVE the money it takes to buy those two things?! ALOT! I wish there was a cheaper place in New Hampshire to get a decent coat...

Although, i DID check out TJ MAX, they have one, i found, thats a little on the black side that's about 100 or so dollars. I can't even begin to talk about how to FIND a fedora here. I don't think I can get one on the Internet.

Anyways, put me on the mailing list.

[Edited by merancapeman on 11-25-2003 at 06:32 am]

raydelark

Aaron H said:
About 3 years ago...I'm in my 5th semester at my local Community College. (mainly because everything else is too dang expensive)

I visit CA about twice a year, so a Summer '05 visit is not out of the question. I can see it now, a dozen or so fedora-clad guys rushing upon Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Eye.:)

Strength in numbers, ha ha. I might be up for that.

"I Wanna Be Like Indiana Jones"

Webley

Renderking, is it ok if I give you a call on Saturday the 29th

[Edited by Webley on 11-26-2003 at 05:17 pm]