Go Harrison!!!

Canyon

From The Metro newspaper

"Harrison Ford is furious at reports he will not be allowed to play the title role in the next Indiana Jones movie. 'I have made that role my own', griped the star - still young at 62."

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
I haven't heard anything about Harrison not playing the title role.
I'm filing this under "toxic waste rumor".

westford

The Metro's owned by the same company as the 'ever accurate and never over-reacting' Daily Mail. Make of that what you will...

Indyologist

Aaron H said:
I haven't heard anything about Harrison not playing the title role.
I'm filing this under "toxic waste rumor".

I agree. How stupid is THAT? Why wouldn't HF be allowed to play Indy? You KNOW that's bu----it!

the hammer42

About a year ago harrison did say this.

Reporter. "what would you do if they let someone else play the part of Indy."

Harrison. "First I would kick their ass and then I would kill them. Thats my character."

fatima

Excuse me my stupidity in not knowing how to interpret the setence posted by Canyon, but for what I can get from there is he is furious about the rumour the press said that he would not take part of the Indy role again?

Canyon

fatima said:
Excuse me my stupidity in not knowing how to interpret the setence posted by Canyon, but for what I can get from there is he is furious about the rumour the press said that he would not take part of the Indy role again?

Fatima, I'm afraid all I have is that snippet of news. I'm really not sure where this news originally came from. ;)