Superb J Scott Campbell Indy Artwork

indytim

J Scott Campbell has published some of his Indy sketch trading cards on his deviantArt page. Seeing these it makes me wish someone would give him the opportunity to pencil an Indy comic book, which I'm sure he'd love to do as he claims Raiders is his all-time favourite movie. An actual new comic-book adaption of Raiders (maybe even the entire original trilogy) would be fantastic featuring his artwork as he really captures the characters' charm and energy. Ahhh! A fanboy can but only dream :sleep:

http://j-scott-campbell.deviantart.com/art/Indiana-Jones-Sketch-Cards-130038245

His version of Raiders would be awesome! There wasn't a drawing of the bunch I didn't like! All of those were from direct screen shots in the movie, it would be even better if he could give some more "dramatic ", different angles.

Thanks for the link...

Stoo

Rocket Surgeon said:
All of those were from direct screen shots in the movie, it would be even better if he could give some more "dramatic ", different angles.
Agreed. His work is hot so it would be a treat to see him do something original with Indy.

Thanks for the link, too...

Le Saboteur

So that's what that bum is up to these days? Bastard still needs to finish Danger Girl!

Danger_Girl_Poster_Color_by_J_Scott_Campbell.jpg

Indy cards look nice. I think I'll hang onto my money, though.

EddyW

Huh? He has finished Dangergirl years ago. After his series a few other miniseries followed done by other artists, and Campbell followed up with WildSiderz, which is the unfinished series, but personally I thought that was a bit of a letdown anyway, after the great work he did on Dangergirl. I do believe he would like to do another Dangergirl book, which would be great considering his style development, but I wouldn't bet on more DG from him. I heard he is going to do a spiderman series as well.

yodazone

I thought he had signed an exclusive for Marvel and was suppossed to be doing a SpiderMan book with Jeff Loeb. But that was 2 years ago and still nothing.

UIMJ

He was just at CCC. I wanted to request an Iron Man drawing, but he was only signing. The Danger Girl books are fantastic though. Purely unapologetic comic book T&A, action adventure fun.