a company republishing dark horse comics

indyclone25

a book publishing company called abdopublishing.com under the title of "spotlight' books is releasing indiana jones dark horse hardcover books based on some of the indy books series
indiana jones and the spear of destiny 1-4
indiana jones and the golden fleece 1-2
indiana jones and the kingdom of the crystal skull 1-4
and indiana jones and the tomb of the gods 1-4

here is the link to the site http://www.abdopub.com/c/@6vepSs4FqMR8U/Pages/product.html?record@P458

each hardcover book is 15.95 a pretty hefty price for the comic book but i'm sure i will by at least on set . just to have it .
only reason i know about it , is because my son checked it out from the school library today. i will scan the pic of the book and post it soon .:D

scan0002.jpg

Last edited:

Crack that whip

I've heard of this company. Apparently they publish hardcover editions of the comics (and other works originally published in physically "flimsy" formats) specifically for use in libraries, since library copies of books might be expected to take a fair bit of abuse that a personal copy won't (and libraries also need books in a format they can just stick on shelves, without worrying about bagging and all that like a comic collector would do).

Stoo

WOW! Hardcover?!? These are going to look nice on the shelf. GREAT news, Mark! Thank your son, indycloneJR, for getting the scoop.(y)

indyclone25

i thought you would appeciate that stoo..... they are a bit exspensive but i will end up buying at least a set tho