You think Mac and Spalko had a relationship going?

Dr.Jonesy

Montana Smith said:
"I have ways of making you talk...dirty. I also have ways of making you walk...strangely." ;)

"And vhat I need to see now, (points to Marion's pants) is in here...."

:p

Dr.Jonesy

Montana Smith said:
Now, this is version of KOTCS I've been waiting for. :eek:

Spalko's 101 ways of making Indy jealous...

IJKOTCS= Indiana Jones and the Kinkiness of the Colonel Spalko!

(y) (y)

Montana Smith

Dr.Jonesy said:
IJKOTCS= Indiana Jones and the Kinkiness of the Colonel Spalko!

(y) (y)

Sort of like Flash Gordon re-invented as Flesh Gordon.

If only...

Think of all the hidden sub-text and character development Lucas and Spielberg missed out on.

Meerkat

Cole said:
I didn't get a lezbo vibe from her.......just someone who was extremely cold, emotionally detached, and obsessed with power.

She strikes me as someone who would go completely nuts in bed for someone with awesome power. My guess is she probably had a sexual relationship with Stalin. His "fair-haired girl" or whatever the line was.

Wow...did you read my mind, Cole? I was thinking almost exactly the same thing.

Montana Smith

Cole said:
I didn't get a lezbo vibe from her.......just someone who was extremely cold, emotionally detached, and obsessed with power.

She strikes me as someone who would go completely nuts in bed for someone with awesome power. My guess is she probably had a sexual relationship with Stalin. His "fair-haired girl" or whatever the line was.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Stalin said:
On 1 March 1953, after an all-night dinner in his Kuntsevo residence some 15 km west of Moscow centre with interior minister Lavrentiy Beria and future premiers Georgy Malenkov, Nikolai Bulganin and Nikita Khrushchev, Stalin did not emerge from his room, having probably suffered a stroke that paralyzed the right side of his body.

Although his guards thought that it was odd for him not to rise at his usual time, they were under orders not to disturb him. At around 10 p.m. he was discovered by Peter Lozgachev, the Deputy Commandant of Kuntsevo, who recalled a horrifying scene of Stalin lying on the floor of his room wearing pyjama bottoms and an undershirt and was soaked in stale urine. A frightened Lozgachev asked Stalin what has happened but all he could get out of the Generalissimo was unintelligible responses that sounded like "Dzhh." Lozgachez frantically called a few party officials asking them to send good doctors.[250] Lavrentiy Beria was informed and arrived a few hours afterwards, and the doctors only arrived in the early morning of 2 March. Stalin died four days later, on 5 March 1953,[2] at the age of 74, and was embalmed on 9 March. Officially, the cause of death was listed as a cerebral hemorrhage.

Was Colonel Irina Spalko too much for Stalin?