The Loft

Billy Ray

Hey all, it's been quite a long time since I've visited these forums! I recently acquired space in my house for my collection in the form of our loft, which has mostly been unused space since we moved in. We had a TV and couch and love seat in there for years that no one ever used. My wife finally conceded to turning it over to me for displaying my collection of various toys...Star Wars, Indy, etc. Anyway, it's still a work in progress, but one of the first things I did was set up my Indy display. Still need to get my vintage Kenner stuff in there, but here it is so far...

IMG_90321.JPG

IMG_90331.JPG

IMG_90351.JPG

IMG_90371.JPG

IMG_90391.JPG

IMG_90412.JPG

IMG_90422.JPG

IMG_90431.JPG

IMG_90442.JPG

Billy Ray

As I said...I still need to get the vintage Kenner stuff in there ;) Also didn't get all of my Hasbro stuff in it, hence no KOTCS figures or any of the vehicles or deluxe sets. Working on it though...I think I need to re-position the shelves a little bit better first.

TheFedora

I really love this display, genius way to organize your Indy collection! I think I need to reorganize stuff around me so I have this level of space again.

Billy Ray

Slight update. I re-arranged my shelves a bit as the figures on the top shelf had there heads concealed when the cabinet doors were closed. I also finally got around to adding my vintage stuff, though I couldn't find my map room set or the other Belloq. Also added my newly acquired gear. Will probably do some re-arranging as it looks a bit crowded. More to follow.

IMG_9290.JPG

IMG_9291.JPG

IMG_92971.JPG

IMG_92921.JPG

Last edited:

Lance Quazar

This is delightful! And the hat rack is just inspired. LOVE IT.

Awesome stuff, Billy Ray!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!