The "Jones Ranch" / My Collection

Sankara

Here we go again...

attachments.php

attachments.php

attachments.php

indyclone25

great stuff

i need to get my collection put together and show them also ---not as big as yours but i have a few nice things --- hope to have them up soon ---again great collection:eek:

deckard24

Sankara,

Since it's obvious you're not a big fan of KOTCS, are you collecting the toys and other KOTCS merch other then what's shown here?

Sankara

@deckard
You know: I love good movies! That's why I'm an Indiana Jones-Fan since 1981. "Indy 4" is not a good movie. It is an embarrissing movie. A nightmare of an Indiana Jones-Movie...actually I don't think it's an "Indiana Jones"-Movie... I don't know what is it... :sick: :sick:

So: I don't collect Items of this lousy movie anymore...

But I still collect Indy I - III items... (y)

deckard24

Sankara said:
@deckard
You know: I love good movies! That's why I'm an Indiana Jones-Fan since 1981. "Indy 4" is not a good movie. It is an embarrissing movie. A nightmare of an Indiana Jones-Movie...actually I don't think it's an "Indiana Jones"-Movie... I don't know what is it... :sick: :sick:

So: I don't collect Items of this lousy movie anymore...

But I still collect Indy I - III items... (y)
You really hated it that much huh? How many times did you see it, because I can tell you it gets better with repeated viewings?

So I'm assuming you've bought everything else but the 3 3/4" KOTCS figure wave, the Jungle Cutter, and the 12" KOTCS figures?

|ZiR|

Sankara said:
The huge Poster is coming from Paris and is 4 + 5 meters big.

Wow. Big poster is big. Are you going to hang it up somewhere or keep it in storage?

We got cooler spoons in our Kellogs cereals here, though. They light up!

I'm glad you're still updating this thread, Sankara. I always love seeing pictures of your ever growing collection. (y)

Indy~Annie

omg!! your collection is awesome!!! (y)

every ones is awesome!:)

im afraid that i dont have really nothing thats figurines..just pictures. :) ( like thats a bad thing!!! :p)

im very proud of my poster my dad got me.(y)

you know that Indy 4 huge poster thats only at a few theaters in each state? yay i got it!!!!! and i have no more wall in my room.lol (y)

Sankara

Check out the new issue of the official German "Star Wars"-Magazine. Inside is an report about my Indy-Collection.

Greetings from Germany!

Sankara

Yes, I know... I know...

"Why do you collect items from this very embarrassing movie... this movie is not really an Indiana Jones-Movie... most people think that "Skull" is the worst of the Indy-Movies... why, Sankara, why???"

Well, you are right! But I'v got some connections and so I paid not very much for these items... maybe I but some of these things on ebay someday. I don't know...

attachments.php

attachments.php

attachments.php