Lego Indy OA hints and tech help

RyuX13

Dovchenko said:
Go through the door on the first floor of the college that has the fedora over top of it. Once inside go to the shelves and jump up on the table. There you can buy characters, extras, and hints.

Thank you(y) . I was having the hardest time finding that.

fixer79

I currently don't have a LEGO Indy question, but I just wanted to give the evil eye to the game designer who decided to put a hidden artefact in Raiders' rolling boulder scene...
Once you f*€%ed up, there's no way of going back to get it. You have to play the entire level again to give it another go...

(n)

Still... Great game!

(y)

Did anyone else get stuck with this problem? I was on the bridge and somehow I ended up on the upper level to the far right. I was using Indy so I don't know how that happened. Anyway, instead of me being able to get back down I was killed right away, then I was killed over and over again before I could move. The figure never showed back up all I got was the death sound. I had to restart the whole level over. This was on a PS2.

Niteshade007

Edward The Head said:
Did anyone else get stuck with this problem? I was on the bridge and somehow I ended up on the upper level to the far right. I was using Indy so I don't know how that happened. Anyway, instead of me being able to get back down I was killed right away, then I was killed over and over again before I could move. The figure never showed back up all I got was the death sound. I had to restart the whole level over. This was on a PS2.

I've had that happen a couple times. When it happens, I just quickly hit the triangle button to switch to someone and then the character I was originally dies.

Niteshade007 said:
I've had that happen a couple times. When it happens, I just quickly hit the triangle button to switch to someone and then the character I was originally dies.

I tired that but it didn't work. It was basically a loop I couldn't get out of. It was funny to watch though.

muttjones

Violet Indy said:
My brother's finished the films and bought all the characters except for two who are not yet for sale. They look a little familiar though. To us, it looks like Mutt and maybe an older Indy or Ox. Spalko's head also makes an appearance on the customised characters that you make yourself, which I found interesting. That and there's still 4 movie clips missing all after LC.... Is there a secret KOTCS level like in the first Lego SW?

It is Fedora from the bonus Young Indy level and Han Solo which u get by collectin some secrets through the game

muttjones

Niteshade007 said:
Not all of the artifacts from every movie. For example, after I found all the artifacts from Raiders, I immediately went to the treasure room and tried to play Young Indy. But the passage hadn't opened. Frustrated, I came here, looking for help, and while I waited for a reply, I went to play a level from Temple of Doom. When I came back from playing that level, I went back to the Treasure Room, and the Young Indy level had been opened. Same thing happened for all the others, I had to go play a level, and when I came back, the new level was open. Random, but it might work for you.

i think the PS2 version has some glitch with this

I only got all the treasure chests from two levels in raiders and one level in temple of doom and the Young Indy level opened.

I then got all the chests in three more levels from raiders and the ancient city level opened?

weird huh?

Im not going to try the warehouse bonus level if it opens at the wrong time unitl I beat all three movies 100%. it just seems right doin it that way. :hat:

muttjones

Edward The Head said:
I tired that but it didn't work. It was basically a loop I couldn't get out of. It was funny to watch though.

u just have to restart the level. Because of the fixed view in the game there is no way of fixing that.

My best advise would be not to do it again.

chr0n0naut

99% ... I want my fortune and glory...

Hi all...

I'm 99% and am getting a little frustrated. I'm trying to get the one million required for the ancient City level but I run out of things to blow up!

I built the dinosaur, the oil machine (and destroyed it), the lego sign and dug up as much ground as possible. I've explorered both indoor temple areas, collected all the diamonds from driving and completing the "race track". I've found the underground statues, and gone through all of the small passageways with Shortie. I've made all the object I can make and unearthed all the lego letters. I've toppled the statues and whipped over to the ledge. I've gotten access to the hidden room via the guard, "built" the flowers and rocketed the mine cart.

After ALL that there is nothing left and I'm at about 995,000. However there are a few things I think I might be not be getting money for:

- Feeding the monkeys - but they just give you tools right? Not money...
- Near the right side of the map is a broken handle. When I throw all the cactus' (cactae?) into the spinning blade the hangle is fixed and out pop bottles? Anyone know what these are for?
- The camel. What do I do with him?
- There is a little archway near where I dig up the letter "O" (or is it "E") and there are 2 monkeys with tools nearby. When I go under the archway the lights turn green and a little hatch in the ground opens but I can't do anything with it...

If anyone can help that'd be great. I'd really like to get 100% if possible... :) (anyone know if I have to finish this by a certain time or is the time just a personal measure of how fast you were?)

fixer79

Audriana Jones said:
i think the PS2 version has some glitch with this

I only got all the treasure chests from two levels in raiders and one level in temple of doom and the Young Indy level opened.

I then got all the chests in three more levels from raiders and the ancient city level opened?

weird huh?

Whoah... Some serious glitches, those...

Yesterday my girlfriend and I finally located the last Raiders artifact. We really wanted to see the young Indy level...
Guess what?
It unlocked the ancient city.
What the heck?

Goonie

Does anybody know if there is a cheat code/hack to bypass the mine buggy part in TOD? The only reason why i'm asking is that playing this part hurts my eyes and actually makes me nauseous. I played for a bit and had to quit, I actually felt like I was going to vomit.

I did get four of the five track switches. Where is the first switch? I can't seem to locate it anywhere when the mine buggies are going through the tunnel.

Goonie

chr0n0naut said:
- There is a little archway near where I dig up the letter "O" (or is it "E") and there are 2 monkeys with tools nearby. When I go under the archway the lights turn green and a little hatch in the ground opens but I can't do anything with it...

There should be a hunter that pops up out of the ground that you have to kill.

The only thing that I can't complete in the Ancient City level is the motorbike race track. I've got the PC version and am playing it on my laptop. Trying to do the race with a keyboard is difficult. I don't have an Xbox game controller, but I do have a generic one, maybe I'll give that a try.

Dr. Indy Jones

I am at the end of the Temple of Doom level where you face off with Mola Rom, my question is how do you beat him? Please help me out with this one, thanks!

chr0n0naut

Dr. Indy Jones said:
I am at the end of the Temple of Doom level where you face off with Mola Rom, my question is how do you beat him? Please help me out with this one, thanks!

You need to attack Mola Rom with one character. Mola Rom will then "stun" that character. When he does, switch to another character and hit him (he will lose one heart).

After that a group of Thugee will flood the bridge as usual but one will be holding a sword. Kill the Thugee, grab the sword and throw it at one of the 4 ropes connecting to the bridge.

Mola Rom will then come back and you repeat the process 3 more times. Mola Rom's fifth and final heart will be taken out by Indy in the cutscene that follows.

(PS. not sure what platform you're playing on but on my 360 when I tried to jump out of the bridge area with Willie she got stuck up near a tree being killed over and over again so don't try it or you may have to restart)

chr0n0naut

xVendetta17x said:
So does anyone know where I may find these ominous 1,500 coins?

I've just finished the level and got the million. The thing I was missing was that in one of the inside rooms (the one near the race track that a girl has to jump up to) there are panels that can be blown up to reveal studs. Oh and around the area where the mine cart crashes is a small passage that shortie can crawl through to get some studs under a grating.

Oh and don't go into any of the rooms until all the "freshly exploded" studs outside are collected otherwise they will disappear.

Hope that helps. :)

Grimezy

chr0n0naut said:
Hi all...

I'm 99% and am getting a little frustrated. I'm trying to get the one million required for the ancient City level but I run out of things to blow up!

I built the dinosaur, the oil machine (and destroyed it), the lego sign and dug up as much ground as possible. I've explorered both indoor temple areas, collected all the diamonds from driving and completing the "race track". I've found the underground statues, and gone through all of the small passageways with Shortie. I've made all the object I can make and unearthed all the lego letters. I've toppled the statues and whipped over to the ledge. I've gotten access to the hidden room via the guard, "built" the flowers and rocketed the mine cart.

After ALL that there is nothing left and I'm at about 995,000. However there are a few things I think I might be not be getting money for:

- Near the right side of the map is a broken handle. When I throw all the cactus' (cactae?) into the spinning blade the hangle is fixed and out pop bottles? Anyone know what these are for?

If anyone can help that'd be great. I'd really like to get 100% if possible... :) (anyone know if I have to finish this by a certain time or is the time just a personal measure of how fast you were?)

Have you done the cart part? Where one person needs to stay in the Cart whilst another player gets something maybe a blue stud (can't remember)

muttjones

chr0n0naut said:
Hi all...

i cant remember whether u missed anything but this youtube video shows everything. u might see something u missed.

check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2DV5kRgWXE

Lego Indy For Ds

who else here has lego indiana jones for ds. I can't find the math classroom or how to enter cheat codes anyone know how?