Free Indy Toys!! Are YOU up to the CHALENGE??

Attila the Professor

Staff member
indyclone25 said:
screw you i'm not paying for someone to get a free thing if they want it they can either trade or pay for shipping you arrogant piece of ----. its a buck fifty to send that box not a big expense

You're one of the few people to follow through in the manner tnswman hoped, that is to say, that you offered things that you had. Far from mocking you, he's glad that you said what you did. It was an easy enough misunderstanding to make, though.

QBComics

Can't give much, but I have an extra Indy Spoon and two extra Dr. Pepper cans.

These can be yours for an extra Grail Knight! But, I do have these. Trade? (I know it sucks but really, i don't get extras like Twnsman or Indyclone. Sorry)

Still looking for a Grail Knight if I could get it without trading.

indyclone25

Attila the Professor said:
You're one of the few people to follow through in the manner tnswman hoped, that is to say, that you offered things that you had. Far from mocking you, he's glad that you said what you did. It was an easy enough misunderstanding to make, though.

thank you , i thought people wanted the boxes that is why i offered , of course there would be shipping involved , there also is --- i'm sorry if i flew off the handle --- but his response seemed like he was mocking me . thats the one thing about typing you can't tell the tone is , sometimes .:eek:

indyclone25

QBComics said:
Can't give much, but I have an extra Indy Spoon and two extra Dr. Pepper cans.

These can be yours for an extra Grail Knight! But, I do have these. Trade? (I know it sucks but really, i don't get extras like Twnsman or Indyclone. Sorry)

Still looking for a Grail Knight if I could get it without trading.
what color is the spoon?
i need a green one --- i have about three red ones left in packaging

QBComics

indyclone25 said:
what color is the spoon?
i need a green one --- i have about three red ones left in packaging

I have a green. It's my only though. What would you have to offer?

indyclone25

i also have two young indy's and too last crusade tie indy's paint jobs look fine on them . let me know if you want to trade .i'm looking for a grail knight for my son indyclonejr

tnswman

Ok, Everyone who is getting something this week, your items will ship tomorow.

I have a basic Indy KOTCS for Raiders but Man I need your FULL Address.

Spalkomania

Are the single carded Marion figures still scarce in some areas? There are plenty in mine if anyone is intested in trading for one. I'm really only after Vogel though (long shot, I know).

Lambonius

Does anyone here collect SW? I haven't purchased any of the Legacy figs, (well, I did get the Hoth patrol battle pack for my birthday a while back, but that's it.) I've seen a number of Henry, LC Indy, and Young Indy in my area that I'd be willing to pick up and trade for some of those figs. Also, all the deluxe figs (minus Cairo Thugs and Mutt w/bike) are plentiful around here, too, for anyone still looking for those. I'd be willing to trade for SW figs or cost plus shipping. PM me for specifics.

snake_surprise

I think a new sticky thread should be started for pure trading.

I used to be pretty hard core into playing Star Wars Miniatures, and that forum had an incredible section for trades, complete with a good trader list, bad trader list, haves, wants, etc...it was really cool and helped most of us complete our collection, get dupes we needed and so on.

What do you guys think?

QBComics

I ordered my Grail Knight from Ebay. I still need a Young Indy somehere. I wouldn't mind having one.

Hopefully I won't have to pay $13.00 for it. <.<

indyclone25

QBComics said:
I ordered my Grail Knight from Ebay. I still need a Young Indy somehere. I wouldn't mind having one.

i have an extra young indy pm me and we'll see what we can do

tnswman

QBComics said:

send me your address and I will GIVE you one!!

Come on folks there is too much talk of trading here...This is mainly for our GIVE-A-WAYS!!! Let's be giving!!

bonoferox

I'll give away a jacketless Mutt (loose) if someone has a RPG Indy - can be loose and incomplete, just need the body.

Also need a spare pitfall / temple trap or LC Indy head if anyone has one.

Dirk Pitt

I'm also still looking for vogel, young indy, Henry sr, grail knight and elsa.

BUT that's not why I'm posting. :)

I have a vintage loose Indy with satchel and most likely parts of the map room playset as well (map room, scope, etc). If someone would like to display something vintage for a change, send me your address and I'll ship them all out right away, free of charge!

tnswman

Dirk Pitt said:
I'm also still looking for vogel, young indy, Henry sr, grail knight and elsa.

BUT that's not why I'm posting. :)

I have a vintage loose Indy with satchel and most likely parts of the map room playset as well (map room, scope, etc). If someone would like to display something vintage for a change, send me your address and I'll ship them all out right away, free of charge!

Ohhhh yea!! Now we are rolling!! This is what I was talking about!!

GOOD JOB!!

Billy Ray

bonoferox said:
I'll give away a jacketless Mutt (loose) if someone has a RPG Indy - can be loose and incomplete, just need the body.

Also need a spare pitfall / temple trap or LC Indy head if anyone has one.

I think I have a spare temple trap head,I will have to look...I'll let you know.

The only things I really, really need to complete my collection (other than the TOD wave) are a Mutt on Motorcycle and the 12" scale mail away Ark. Has anyone seen the Ark on eBay?