Indy Games Cheats

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Well considering quite a few of us have and play Indy games, I figured it was about time that there was thread where we can all share our cheats and passwords for various games and formats. I'll the boulder rolling with Infernal Machine cheats for pc. Press F10. At the top of the screen you'll see an orange square bracket. Here's what you type in:

TAKLIT_MARION ON - God Mode on:whip:

TAKLIT_MARION OFF- God Mode off

URGON_ELSA- Unlimited arms

K

Finn

Staff member
This just for Indy Games or primarily for all kinds of games? Oh well, no matter, its place isn't here.

Moved. Continue.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Finn said:
This just for Indy Games or primarily for all kinds of games? Oh well, no matter, its place isn't here.

Moved. Continue.

Finn if it wasn't just for Indy games, I would have posted it in the Off-topic section. This is for Indy games only. Besides I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how to finish level 3 in IM. I suck at PC games to be honest.

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Have you found all four candles? You have to take them to the candleholder right next to the unlimited-raft-repair-kit house. Place them all to the holder, lit them with the lighter and cross the bridge to Shambala Sanctuary.

Finn

Staff member
Violet Indy said:
Finn if it wasn't just for Indy games, I would have posted it in the Off-topic section. This is for Indy games only. Besides I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how to finish level 3 in IM. I suck at PC games to be honest.
Well, it was still in wrong section as this is for video games, the one you posted this on was for Indiana Jones related word games... 'nyway, don't take it too rough on yourself, just doing my job here. ;)

As far as your gaming problem goes, what is it exactly? You missing candles? As we know, you need four of them. You have to go down the river several times (two at least) to gather all. Then it's just the matter of doing like VP explained.

If you're missing candles, tell us what colors have you already found and somebody here can certainly tell you where to find the remaining ones.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
VP said:
Have you found all four candles? You have to take them to the candleholder right next to the unlimited-raft-repair-kit house. Place them all to the holder, lit them with the lighter and cross the bridge to Shambala Sanctuary.

I'm having trouble finding the last candle. I already know what I have to do, I just can't find the last candle. I've found green, red and yellow candles, just not the blue.

Finn

Staff member
Ah yes. This is the trickiest of them to get. It's in the mill building with the piston-like things that go up and down. You find this place by going down the river left, left and right. Before you however enter the mill itself, you should see a bridge on your right. Paddle up so that you can get to the platform there and cross the bridge to the mill itself.

Now it gets tricky, as there's a challenging jumping puzzle ahead to get the remaining candle. From where you'd be standing after crossing the bridge, you can see a doorway on the opposite upper ledge across the pistons... this is where you want to get. And unfortunately, the only way to get there is to use the pistons as lifts. So start by jumping onto the piston nearest the wall, then time your jump so that when the piston is on its highest peak, go for the upper ledge above you... and start figuring your way across. It may seem difficult at first with all the timed jumps, but will be quite easy as you get it. Good luck!

Doctorjones

Violet Indy said:
TAKLIT_MARION ON - God Mode on:whip:

TAKLIT_MARION OFF- God Mode off

URGON_ELSA- Unlimited arms

There is also:

AZERIM_SOPHIA - Gives you more med kits.

NUB_WILLIE - I'm not sure if this one works but it's mean't to give you Hints.

VP

Moderator Emeritus
NUB_WILLIE never worked on me.

MAKEMEAPIRATE - turns Indy to Guybrush Threepwood. :p

Doctorjones

VP said:
NUB_WILLIE never worked on me.

MAKEMEAPIRATE - turns Indy to Guybrush Threepwood. :p

No, NUB_WILLIE never worked with me ever. But i thought that it might work on some one elses game.

Have you ever tried shooting with the Bazooka as Guybrush? It's cool, he shoots out rubber chickens and some funky music starts playing. :p

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
NUB_WILLIE doesn't work full stop. I haven't heard of the MAKEMEAPIRATE one, I'll have to try that one when I get home. Thanks.

indyfreak999

Doctorjones said:
There is also:

AZERIM_SOPHIA - Gives you more med kits.

NUB_WILLIE - I'm not sure if this one works but it's mean't to give you Hints.
it gives u free map hints not just hints

Violet Indy said:
I'm having trouble finding the last candle. I already know what I have to do, I just can't find the last candle. I've found green, red and yellow candles, just not the blue.
ive completed the infernal machine :) now i'm stuck on the emporors tomb :(

Violet Indy said:
NUB_WILLIE doesn't work full stop. I haven't heard of the MAKEMEAPIRATE one, I'll have to try that one when I get home. Thanks.
do the NUB_WILLIE 1 and go on the map, it has an x where ur meant 2 go

Last edited by a moderator:

indyfreak999

indyfreak999 said:
it gives u free map hints not just hints

ive completed the infernal machine :) now i'm stuck on the emporors tomb :(

do the NUB_WILLIE 1 and go on the map, it has an x where ur meant 2 go
no wait u have to go on the menu and put map hints on first ( with the cheat it doesn't use up points

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
Indyfreak999, what's your problem with Emperor's Tomb? I've finished that one:whip: I'm happy enough to help out you out with it. In other news: Yay! 150!!

Finn

Staff member
Plus the best dosage of walkthroughs and other guides anywhere, ever.

Good site.

indyfreak999

Violet Indy said:
Indyfreak999, what's your problem with Emperor's Tomb? I've finished that one:whip: I'm happy enough to help out you out with it. In other news: Yay! 150!!
i need help with the bit in the second level of prague where you have to swing on the chain over to the place but wherever i swing i fall and :dead: