Bazooka and other heavy ordnance - Empire magazine photos

Zorg

NileQT87 said:
imo, the teaser poster had a lot of people saying how the poster looked like a much younger ford than how he really is. the ford in this picture is the same age-looking as the one that appears in the teaser poster. ditto with the mexico or peru arrival shot.

My thoughts exactly.

Finn

Staff member
Oh well, since the original Bazooka thread started discussing the second Empire piccie as well, I merged the two... could some coherence be too much to ask?

Anyway, continue.

IrishLuck1980

Now THAT is the Indiana Jones I remember. Dirty and looks like he just went a few rounds with someone twice his size!!! The excitement is building! And I get my Indy hat today!!! :D

tocksic

Still much I could improve on this, but I don't have enough time because I'm going to a party. But I hope you like the result:

2235335338_752170210c_o.jpg

DreamsOfDoom

wow! just amazing!!! :D :D love Blanchetts look, and its great to see Indy back in form! :whip: cant wait to see how the warehouse plays into all of this!

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
StarWars.com publishes second Empire picture in better quality

Although we all have seen this before it doesn't hurt to take another look at it. Right?:hat:
20080201_bg.jpg

Jedinizar

Although I did saw this Picture, because some1 has put it as Signature in an Other Forum, but would you pls stop posting Picture in the non Spoiler section pls... thnak you....

THERE IS EVEN a THIRD PICTURE PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE don't show it in this section of the Forum Thank YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
I'm really sorry but since this was shown at the news section I didn't think it would mind. Besides it doesn't contain spoilers. I hope the moderators will take this message to the spoilers section. Again I'm sorry man.

rogelio

One question.. How the heck are you planning to avoid ALL the pictures, the trailer(s) and all the merchandise related to the new movie that are coming our way as it gets closer to May 22????? The whole world will be jam-packed with Indiana Jones and you want not to be spoiled a single bit??.. come on dude...

yodazone

The pic looks very 3-D ish.

I wonder if George Lucas is using the same 3-D technology for the Indy movies like he's using for the original Star Wars movies.

Cate looks hawt!!!

:whip: :whip: :whip:

Indyologist

All I can say is "ouch" (sword looks pretty pointy) and that it definately looks like they are inside some kind of hangar, aka Area 51. We'll see.