Went out last night to go kill a man

Webley

Yesterday I was sitting at home in front of my computer just flopping back and forth on two of my favorite message boards {COW and the Raven} When suddenly there was a knock at my door. It was this guy that I use to work with. So I let him in. We talk for like ten minutes and he is telling me how cool he thinks my whip is. I had it hanging on my wall coiled up in my TAG whip holster that was on my TAG gun belt which also had my 44 cal. black powder revolver attached to it. He keeped going on and on about how cool he thought my gear was. So then he tells me "see you later" and I say "Yep see you a round" and he goes. Like two hours later my wife comes home from work and we head off to some friends of ours for dinner. When we get back home at like 11:00pm I find that someone has broken in to my home and stole my "Gear". I figure it was that prick that was at my house. So I think to my self "What would Indy do?" So I grab my crowbar and jump in my car and head to the town that he livs in. all I know is his name his home town and the car he drives. I never did find him last night so I guess I got to go gunen for him this afternoon.

God I cant wait to find him :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Gilles V

Administrator Emeritus
You know the face of your thief. You know his name & you even know the town he lives in. Plus, he gave you a good reason to suspect him.

I should have called the police right away instead of trying to find him myself.
They might be able to locate this guy in minutes by what you can tell them.

Not a very smart guy if you ask me. First showing how much he liked your gear and then, a few hours later actually stealing it.
What was he thinking?! That you'll never figure out it was him?!! :mad:

Last edited:

Webley

Ya guess I will give the Coppers a call
But it so fun taking the law in to your own hands :whip:

Gilles V

Administrator Emeritus
It is indeed. I hope that you'll find that guy and your gear.
Would be kind of the coppers if they let you give this guy a nice whipping!
:whip:

Indy Parise

Hey, Dont go all Capo Mafia on him........that's my job. I'de show up at his house then ring the doorbell and ask nicely. If he refuses or denies having it, then you blow his head off. Just kidding lol although I think my dad might be a Mafioso. If you saw him in dressy clothes you'd think so too.

Webley

Grimdiana Bones said:
Thats a really strange order of events. How well did you know this guy, was he a friend?
Well Ive known the guy for like a year but I only see him when I happen to just run in to him on the street
and ya I probably would have could him my friend before yesterday but now this guy just cant die fast enough :mad:

Webley

Vermonts a small state when you go to jail here is like go to a high school reunion Id just see all my old friends I kid you not. ;)

Webley

If I was seriously going to kill this guy then I would not be spending time in a Vermont jail they ship me down South to a "real jail" and I would be getting the...
ClintonHammond said:
unplanned conjugal visits from big guys you didn't WANT them from!

LOL

TombReader

That really sucks about your gear.I hope you get it back and the dude who took it has to go to jail...then HE can get the unwanted visits! :whip: