Lucasarts to release Indy Lego Adventures?

No Ticket

I think an Indiana Jones Lego video game would be pretty cool. I liked the Star Wars ones, even though they were a little too kiddy-like. The humor was good though.

sarah navarro

lego star wars was awesome (y) , if they make it better be for PS2 im not rich i cant afford one of those PS3's , im already depressed that i cant have the new indy game

No Ticket

ClintonHammond said:
Are any games being made for the PS2 any more?

(GTA4 will probably be what drives me to get a PS3.... pardon the pun)

God of War II just came out like a month or two ago for the PS2 and it's one of the best PS2 games I've ever bought. In addition, another Guitar Hero (themed around the 80s) is coming out soon and I THINK Guitar Hero III may also be on PS2 this fall. But I'd say this is probably the last year you'll see big name games coming out on the PS2, even though Sony says otherwise.

As for me... I'm just now getting an Xbox 360 so I can play Halo 3 and Rock Band and and and... Is the new Indiana Jones game going to be on 360 or PS3 or both? Because I've GOT to play that. Even though Emperor's Tomb was kind of lame, IMO.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
An Indy Lego game would definitely rock! But yeah, a shame about the new game being made for XBOX 360 and PS3. The average person can't afford it so I think that Lucasarts should follow suit as many games that have been released at the moment have had a PS2 version as well. It's not like either new console is about to get more affordable by May next year.

AHegele

well who knows. by the time both games are on the market the PS3 might go down 200 bucks and the 360 might go down another 100.

.... still really expensive...