"Digging for the Truth: Hunt for the Lost Ark" on The History Channel

Goodsport

For some reason I had only just recently discovered the Digging for the Truth series on The History Channel (I suppose I was really busy lately), but it's a show that any budding archeologist would enjoy. :)

Though it's apparently already aired before, the upcoming episode to be aired this coming Saturday (May 7th) at 1pm ET/PT features The Lost Ark of the Covenant (even Indiana Jones is mentioned briefly), though anyone with Comcast Digital Cable and/or a Comcast DVR can view the episode now via the On Demand service. :cool:

Other episodes (apparently repeats as well) will air shortly thereafter - as they say, check your local listings. ;)

-G

Goodsport

Of the episodes already aired, thus far I've seen "Hunt for the Lost Ark", "Who Built Egypt's Pyramids?" and "Pompeii Secrets Revealed" from Comcast's On Demand service (I still need to watch "Nefertiti: The Mummy Returns" from there), and have seen "Mystery of the Anasazi" recently on The History Channel.

Hopefully the other episodes will air soon either on On Demand and/or on The History Channel. Besides some of the episodes I've already seen, some others that are scheduled to air next month include "The Iceman Cometh" and "The Holy Grail". :)

-G