New Acquisitions!!

indyclone25

give thanks that hallmark cards is still showing some love to Indiana Jones, with a new birthday card....i picked this up today.
scan0011-1.jpg

scan0012-1.jpg

indyclone25

shazamtd said:
I just bought the Indiana Jones DVD case on eBay for cheap!

review_indy5_1.jpg

I can't wait to get it! (y)
when they had them at blockbuster , the last one they had the whip was busted and they still wanted full price for it , i told them they were crazy.

fenris

I haven't started reading it yet. So far of all the Indy novels, I only like 2 writers: Max McCoy and Rob MacGregor.

I'm having a hard time getting through the intro of Sky Pirates (the novel I'm trying to read), for some reason I find it kinda boring... or probably I'm just not in the mood for reading.

DocWhiskey

I FINALLY purchased a copy of "The Complete making of Indiana Jones" at a used book store for $19. Astounding book. I'm going to be referencing it for years!

fenris

DocWhiskey said:
I FINALLY purchased a copy of "The Complete making of Indiana Jones" at a used book store for $19. Astounding book. I'm going to be referencing it for years!

I have that too. Very nice book. You really got a good deal on that book. Mine cost much more when I purchased it.

Montana Smith

DocWhiskey said:

It's one of those books that's a pleasure to dip into at any time. A fantastic resource for any fan.

indyclone25

ordered yesterday from star wars .com the ''short round character key artwork'' along with ''the temple of akator concept art" and indiana jones t-shirt each were $6.75 , plus a 25% off taken of the entire order when you checkout.

Montana Smith

Lego Indy Temple Escape:

DSCN3860.jpg

DSCN3861.jpg

DSCN3862.jpg

This is a great set, recreating that first iconic screen adventure.

The entrance, tarantula room, Forrestal (slighty more worse for wear than his screen appearance), the descending door, the pit, the dart room, and finally the Chachapoyan idol (censored by Lego, so no longer giving birth).

Then there's Jock in his Air Pirates shirt, along with Reggie.

got this at my local Border's bookstore for $4.99...
250px-GreatestAdventuresOfIndianaJones.jpg

strange since I thought it was a UK exclusive

They also had this, which I also picked up, for $3.99...
250px-LostJournal.jpg

Stoo

featofstrength said:
got this at my local Border's bookstore for $4.99...

strange since I thought it was a UK exclusive
UK (and possibly Australia thanks to a post from VioletIndy). Featofstrength, you definitely scored! Not only because you managed to buy it States-side but because of the low price! I bought mine for £19.99 ($32 U.S.) from Forbidden Planet in London. You got a real bargain well worth the wait. Enjoy the book (and the "Lost Journal").:)

This is news. Since you've actually obtained the rare, "Greatest Adventures" at a Borders book store in the U.S., I suggest you mention it in the following thread:
The Greatest Adventures of Indiana Jones