Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures (General thread - NO hint requests)

Ska

Wow...thanks for the scanned pages!

I haven't been this excited for a videogame in a long time. I'm loving what I'm seeing so far!

OhioJones

SKAbatula said:
Wow...thanks for the scanned pages!

I haven't been this excited for a videogame in a long time. I'm loving what I'm seeing so far!

Not since Indiana Jones and the Emperors Tomb? ;)

Indy4fan

Arab Swordsman said:
Here is number two

ScannedImage-3.jpg
WOW! Can't wait!

QBComics

Blue Jay said:
Is there somewhere a new trailer for the game?

Lego redid the trailer at the Lego Indy site. I got my copy of the magazine today. Really cool(y) It even has an article about Legos next game after Lego Indy: Lego Batman.

Hawkeye

Saw the trailer and I must say, I'm really getting stoked for this game! It pretty much makes up for lack of news on the next-gen Indy game.

QBComics

I was confused though when I saw the redone trailer and Indy was attacking Hovitos on a bridge. Then I relized it must be Indy making his escape to Jocks plane. Very Intresting...:whip: (y)

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Has anyone else had trouble viewing the new trailer? I've been able to watch the Temple Escape commercial on the Lego page, so it's not as though nothing works there, but the Video Game trailer just isn't working.

The_Raiders

cool

This game looks great! I saw a trailer to the game on lego.com, I sure hope it's for PS2, I have no money for the other fancy systems. :)

Niteshade007

Arab Swordsman said:
I don't know if that's supposed to be Marion. I'm not sure who it is though.

I think it's Marion, since she's the only one who wears a scarf like that. The hair seems a bit odd, but it could be lighting? The scene where she wears that there is a fire taking place, so it could be reflecting that. Since they are out in the snow and she looks close to how Karen Allen was costumed for the film, I'm pretty certain it's Marion.

Deckard

Niteshade007 said:
I think it's Marion, since she's the only one who wears a scarf like that. The hair seems a bit odd, but it could be lighting? The scene where she wears that there is a fire taking place, so it could be reflecting that. Since they are out in the snow and she looks close to how Karen Allen was costumed for the film, I'm pretty certain it's Marion.

Ya i think its a Raven Bar style Marion, just early rendering.

Rhys135

Thanks for posting the scans. Was a good read :D

Defo getting this for my Wii, and may buy the DS version. I hope the Wii version will also have some sort of online play or leaderboards like he PS3 and 360 versions.

Niteshade007

I was going to get it for my PC, but if I want to play with a friend, I may have to break out the PS2 and get it for that.

Katarn07

Can't wait for this! I'm wondering how the whip is gonna work. Similar to the ascension guns from the SW ones maybe?

I'm liking the large number of characters there will be to unlock! I wonder how many of those will actually see much playing time.

WillKill4Food

Personally, I would be a lot happier if we were getting 60 different LEGO minifigs in real life. I hope that the Indiana Jones sets are as numerous as the Star Wars sets. It would be really awesome to have a Lego Toht!:D

Deckard

IndySeven said:
I'm so glad that its coming out for PC!(y)

Your not kidding, the PC has been getting neglected a bit since next gen. I need Vista and DX10 too. At least I have Unreal Tournament 3 and Call Of Duty 4 to hold me over.