Staff member
Well, seems I won...here goes...

12.jpg

[Edited by Attila the Professor on 04-30-2003 at 07:04 pm]

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
"Stop trying to hit me, and hit me!"

--

The man in the hat is back...again...and this time he is bring along his friend, Bob.

--

When Indy was in college, he and his buddies stayed up late lighting their...well you get the picture.

Indyz Azn Gurl

Indy: BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------
And in this corner weighing 200 pounds, he's tired, he's starving for ivory, the "HUNTER"!!!

And in that corner weighing 180 pounds, he's also tired, he's craving for action and adventure, and ladies...he's "single"!! The infamous Dr. Henry "Indiana" Jones Jr.!!

Now, let's get ready to ruuuuuuuuumblllllllllleeeee!!!

swords

Indy: "No, a little to your right, o.k, there, stop, now smile and say: cheese."

Villian(doing his best evil pose): "Cheeeese..."

Raffey

After camping out at the site of the ruins for several weeks without bathing, Indy and Wu Han refused to lift their arms even to wave 'Hello' to each other.

00Kevin

Indyfan
my captions:

-Seems Attila couldn't find a funny photo

-At the haunted house....the guard did his best to pretend that he was just indy's reflection in the mirror

westford

Couldn't think of anything to compete with Swords' entry... :D Nice one!

"You don't stand a chance Dr Jones - I know kung-fu..."

Von Beck

"Go ahead Dr. Jones, strike me down with your hatred and your journey towards the Dark Side will be complete."

Finn

Staff member
<i>"In China do as the Chinese do", thinks Indy, and kicks some Chinese ass trying to prevent the adventurer from entering a holy tomb.</i>
---
<i>"Goddamnit, keeper, where's the loo!?" yells out Dr. Jones after eating uncooked shrimps. The contains of his stomach were already coming up.</i>

Nox

"HHIIIIIIINNN this corner, at approximately 125 pixels, the Man in the Hat himself, INDIANAAAAAAAA JOOOOOONES! HHIIIIINNNN the other corner, at approximately 45 pixels, the challenger, NAAAAAAAAAAMELESS IVORY HUNTER!"

00Kevin

Indyfan
hahaha, good one nox

It's been 6 days, I say attila ends this Caption contest now, we won't get many, if any, more entries

Attila the Professor

Staff member
3rd place: Aaron H
The man in the hat is back...again...and this time he is bring along his friend, Bob.

2nd place: Raffey
After camping out at the site of the ruins for several weeks without bathing, Indy and Wu Han refused to lift their arms even to wave 'Hello' to each other.

1st place: swords
Indy: "No, a little to your right, o.k, there, stop, now smile and say: cheese."

Villian(doing his best evil pose): "Cheeeese..."