Caption Contest Round 14

swords

24.jpg

http://www.lucasarts.com/products/indy/default.htm
PC screenshots, # 24.

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
That, kids, is why you always have a professonal assit you when you bungie jump.

--
[Sallah O.C.] "Indy! What are you doing?"
Indy: *sigh* "Just hanging around."

Raffey

Lucas to Spielberg. "Steven, why can't we film this stunt using digital CGI. No matter how many times Harry does it, I can still see the string!"

Finn

Staff member
The person who set up this obviously wanted to check out if the hat really <i>is</i> stapled.

westford

Indy: "And that, kids, is how a bear trap works. Now could someone get me down? Please? Anyone? Hello???"

Randy_Flagg

Indy can often be found hanging around at ancient ruins.

EDIT: ooops... sorry DutchIndy, I just realized yours was almost identical. Great minds think alike, huh?

Celemar

Dangling by a rope from Sophia's helicopter, Indy paused to consider the possibility that maybe he shouldn't have left her for so long in that Atlantis jail cell after all.

This is only part of the rigorous distressing technique that Indy uses to get his gear looking just right.

The giant spider, angry at being excised from the final cut of Last Crusade, finally gets his revenge.

DutchIndy

Randy_Flagg said:
Indy can often be found hanging around at ancient ruins.

EDIT: ooops... sorry DutchIndy, I just realized yours was almost identical. Great minds think alike, huh?

Haha, must be an Indy hive mind :)

00Kevin

Indyfan
"uh.........Marion.............I was only kidding.................Marion? Are you there? I'm Sorry.............It was just an attempt at humor.........Hello? Marion? Are you there? <small>Please? Marion? Anyone? please? Anyone there? ........................................anyone? .....Please?"</small>

"Hey, can you hand me my jacket? It fell off....It's just right.....there"

Hey, there were right, HF really does staple his hat to keep it on!

this one is R rated (for this forum) so beware kids:
<small>"This is NOT what I ment by begin hung the best"</small>
That's something the droolers would say, It's crude isn't it

Nox

Indy: "You'll notice that NOT ONLY does my hat stay on, but my satchel, whip, and gun all stay in their place as well. Now, if only I could fix my jacket..."

--

Indy: "Now I know what that amber fish felt like. I wonder if I'm pointing to another Atlantean tomb?"

--

Volodnikov: "At last I caught that wascally gwave wobber!"

[Edited by Nox on 05-06-2003 at 03:28 pm]

Randy_Flagg

Ford: "Um, Lucas, at least when you put Luke in this predicament, he was within force reach of a light-saber."

Lucas: "Hey, Harrison, just be glad I'm not sending an angry CGI snowman after you."

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Skiippppeerrrrrrrr! Prrofffessssoorrrrrrr! Anybody?!

--

A key piece of concept artwork from Rob MacGregor's lost Indy IV script, Indiana Jones and the Yo-Yo of the Giants.

--

"Ah, Dr. Jones, welcome, come in. You have found my secret Mayan Temple base. As you can see, this rope is tied to the tree, but Dr. Schneider's lighter is positioned right below the knot, slowly burning it away. Of course, there is very little lighter fluid in it right now, but I will take my chances and begin to ramble on about my secret Communist schemes..."

Von Beck

"Again Dr. Jones, we see that there's no ancient ruin you can go to where I capture you in a humilating way!"

Dr. HenryJones.jr

swords: moment please! I haven't wrote, now I write!

"AIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE, whoa I've sick...uh-huh stomach isn't working....HELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

later few minutes Indy sicked after the words

"Marion? Willie?...oh no, SOPHIAAAAAAAAAAAAAA where are you? hm? Isn't there the crocodiles?"