the CCs turn 15 and I'm going back to where it all began: ET pictures

indy_012403_05.jpg

GO GET EM!!!!!

swords

Store clerk:"YOU WILL PAY ME THE FULL PRICE FOR THAT SHOVEL!"

Indy:"But its boxing da-aahhhhhhh!!!!!!

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Apart from having trouble lifting the shovel and being attacked by the ivory hunter, Indy was regretting his decision to leave his gas mask bag behind and carry the Sankara Stones in his shirt.

--

"Hmm...my health is down..."

[clarification - notice where Indy is looking]

--

"Look, I don't want any trouble, but if you're insist on fighting, you'll get some anyway...you dig?"

Canyon

Attila the Professor said:
Apart from having trouble lifting the shovel and being attacked by the ivory hunter, Indy was regretting his decision to leave his gas mask bag behind and carry the Sankara Stones in his shirt.
---------------------------------------------

Hahaha! <small>Oh, how I laughed</small>...:D;):)

00Kevin

Indyfan
Attila the Professor said:

yeah, that's a good one

IndyA

yep...

Tip:
Indy can use many objects as weapons.Try spitting and rubbing(note the glowing hand)

P.S.
Not new just new name

Nox

Indy (in response to the tip): Yes, that seems to have helped a LOT.

---

Von Beck: Ivory Hunter, Blazing Fists of Fury attack!

---

Indy discovers too late that it does take a little practice to complete a backflip while someone is pummeling you with their fists.

[Edited by Nox on 05-11-2003 at 04:43 pm]

00Kevin

Indyfan
Re: yep...

a few nice ones so far guys, I'll announce the winner thursday perhaps

IndyA said:
Not new just new name

let me guess.......where you once Yolegoman??? (SP???)

Canyon

"A bottle or a chair?", yelled Indy to the game designers. "Bottle or chair?! And how in hell's name am I even gonna get to REACH them!?!"

(Mutters under his breath). "Programmers, I hate these guys. <small>I mean for cryin' out loud, ivory hunters, why'd it have to be ivory hunters?!"<small>

<small>Sorree, I know this doesn't even come close to Attila's, but I had to try something...</small>:D

[Edited by Canyon on 05-13-2003 at 11:17 am]

IndyA

no actually

no actually not yolgoman is a friend of mine we are bolth over at the brickfilms fourm and i changed my name from Indy's trading post on here to my brickfilms.com fourm name IndyA no i am not yolegoman....hes had that name for a long time i dont know why he would change it...
IndyA

Dr. HenryJones.jr

Indy: "ENOUGH fighting! ENOUGH!!!" as the guy again fighted
"ENOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH,ouch"

Guy: "I can't and I want to see your death!"

00Kevin

Indyfan
And the oscar goes to..........

(sorry I put 5, but I thought those 2 needed to be mentioned)

5)Aaron H- Guy: "Hold still!"
Indy: "Darn it! That radioactive splinter is deep!"

4)spohlso-"Look for a bottle? A bottle of Pepto maybe... This heartburn is killing me!"

3)Attila-"Hmm...my health is down..."

2)Attila-Apart from having trouble lifting the shovel and being attacked by the ivory hunter, Indy was regretting his decision to leave his gas mask bag behind and carry the Sankara Stones in his shirt.

1)Swords-"Indy! Cover your heart!"

It was VERY close between Attila and swords, but swords just inches out with the win.............