Toy Story 4

DiscoLad

Pale Horse said:
Incredibles 2 has promise, for deep character development. But I doubt they'll tap it.

Where's that thread? (y)
But yeah I doubt they'll bring out it's full potential. >_<

curmudgeon

They've already been continuing the series with theatrical shorts and TV specials set after film 3, so it's not like the door wasn't already wide open for another film.

I doubt if they can top the last one, but if they can get near the first two that'd be fine with me.

Dr. Gonzo

Pale Horse said:
Toy Story 4: The space between spaces.

nVpwSRJ.gif

Pale Horse

Staff member
TheFedora said:
I heard some joke that since Disney owns Star Wars they can use SW and Marvel figures in Toy Story now.

Of course, probably too much to hope for Indy...

What sort of Christopher Nolan **** is this? Toys within universes within toys within franchises? That's Toyception!

I guess we'll just need a Revenge of the Sid movie to tie them all together.

Dr. Gonzo

Pale Horse said:
What sort of Christopher Nolan **** is this? Toys within universes within toys within franchises? That's Toyception!

You're just on a roll today!
DOqLXrt.gif

TheFedora

Pale Horse said:

Haha I almost forgot about Sid! He shall come in there, with his own army of toys too! Since he's literally the only guy who knows about toys coming to life.(y)

Anyway, yeah I would not be surprised if we got a licensed toy appearance in this one after Disney's recent acquisitions.

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
TheFedora said:
Haha I almost forgot about Sid! He shall come in there, with his own army of toys too! Since he's literally the only guy who knows about toys coming to life.
Yes, the latest fan theory being debated is Sid became a garbage man to rescue toys.