What song are you listening two??

The_Raiders

Yeah, Indy theme... :rolleyes:

Sry for double post but, i switched it to Satr Wars cantina music :D :whip:

Attila the Prof says: If you know that double posting is frowned upon, check that slightest bit farther to discover that you're within the edit limit. We really, really frown upon flooding here.

Last edited by a moderator:
SKAbatula said:
Nice to see another Tool fan here. 10,000 Days has it's moments...but Aenema and Lateralus are top notch. I do like Vicarious and Wings Pt. 2, though.

Tool's great, really. Lateralus is simply outstanding as is Aenima. And I love 72826 and Undertow. And hell... Opiate.

:p

Ok, so I love it all save for 10,000 Days. I recently stumbled on a copy of Salival too which was a happy accident. I pirated that album years ago, but as I'm sure you know, it's pretty damned rare. My copy isn't in the best of shape. The inner box is near-pristine, the CD and DVD are a little scratched.... but the outer plastic case is flattened and covered in tape in a vain attempt to keep it together. But for $14 bucks, it was worth it. At least I can say I have it. And the discs are playable.

Nico - Roses in the Snow

From The Marble Index.

No Ticket

I don't know who does this song but...

Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting....

dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah

Those kids were fast as lightning...

dah dah dah dah dah dah

In fact it was a little bit fright-

You get the idea. That song. At 2 AM. God I'm cool.

Ska

No Ticket said:
I don't know who does this song but...

Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting....

dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah

Those kids were fast as lightning...

dah dah dah dah dah dah

In fact it was a little bit fright-

You get the idea. That song. At 2 AM. God I'm cool.

The Village People?

@ ResidentAlien...I only have a pirated copy of Salival...good find. What's 72826? I'm not familiar with that one.

EDIT: Nevermind...wiki'ed it...it's the demo tape...I have a pirated version of it, but it's named "Tool" not "72826". What do the numbers mean?

SKAbatula said:
The Village People?

@ ResidentAlien...I only have a pirated copy of Salival...good find. What's 72826? I'm not familiar with that one.

EDIT: Nevermind...wiki'ed it...it's the demo tape...I have a pirated version of it, but it's named "Tool" not "72826". What do the numbers mean?

;) *Hint* Enter the numbers on your phone...

...*enter, not dial....*

Look at the corresponding letters....

Niteshade007

Love in this Club - Usher.

Ok, normally I dislike rap songs because I find them vapid and occasionally offensive, and although this one is no exception, I can't get it out of my head!

sarah navarro said:
i have no clue ..you know how i am :rolleyes:
the Fairest of the Fair -John Philip Sousa

Resident alien you have a myspace?

I do. I posted the URL in the Myspace thread if you care to check me out...

....but my profile's private and I don't accept people unless I know they're gonna come knocking. So best send me a message if you're gonna request me.

...and let this not be a flood of members requesting or messaging me. I don't like friend requests and I hate messages...