Glorbes's newbie thread

glorbes

Hey y'all.

Just wanted to introduce myself. I mainly post online as a customizer of action figures, but I am also a huge Indiana Jones fan. Raiders of the Lost Ark ranks as my personal favorite movie, and I've been nuts about the character for as long as I can remember. When Hasbro announced their toyline, I immediately thought of a million things I'd like to make to supplement their products...and seeing as how this is the foremost fan site and forum for all things Indiana Jones, I thought I'd share my Indy-related works with all of you.

I've already posted some of my work in the Collecting Indy Forum, under the dioramas and playsets thread, but I have plans for more stuff in the future. Its also nice to have a place to chat about my favorite movie series too.

Thanks for welcoming me into the fold!

PloKoon

Ha! Great! We could always use a person who can do custom jobs! Awesome! I'll check it out RIGHT NOW!

Oh, and Welcome!

:whip:

inky_skin

I know we've already spoken in the Collecting thread, but let's make it official - Welcome the The Raven :) Your contributions here are most appreciated !

Goonie

Welcom glorbes. nice work on the LC tank and the flying wing.

I see you live near Sunnyvale Trailer Park. lol (y)

glorbes

Goonie said:
I see you live near Sunnyvale Trailer Park. lol (y)

Heh, yeah...a few hours away now that I've moved to the southern tip of the province. What a great show.

Up until April of this year I was living in Victoria (for about a year). Wy wife and I are originally from Nova Scotia, so when we decided to return we did the big road trip from Victoria to Halifax in ten days. We'd never do it again, but we were happy we did it the once.