Stopped lurking and finally joined.

Marshall2288

I've been lurking around here for about 2 months now and decided to just finally join! My names Marshall, I'm 26 amd I've been an Indy fan since about kindergarden (1991-92ish) when my mom bought a box set of the VHS tapes and we watched each movie every night as a family that weekend. Of course i had to close my eyes for all the face melting, heart ripping and extreme aging but it's a memory that I will never forget. Of course soon after came the hat, whip, jacket, boots ext that I wore constantly as i ran around the neighborhood swinging from low braches and what not.
My Indy enthusuasim has admittidly gone down the past few years as I am i now married and have 2 kids (3 years old and 5 months) and have became and all around grown up. Last month for my 26th birthday my wife, son and I went to Walt Disney World for a long weekend. We are annual passholders this year since we only live about 2 hours away in Jacksonville. I gotta admit that I was pretty excited to see some Indy stuff at Hollywood Studios and that got me back in to Indy big time.
My favorite of the 3 (oops 4) movies always seems to flucuate with LC holding that title for the longest time but upon my first watching of the trilogy (oops again) I must say that ToD has taken the cake. I don't know why.
Anyway, sorry for the long post. Glad to be here and I hope you'll have me.:hat:

Montana Smith

Welcome to The Raven, Marshall. Leave your soul at the door (Finn will collect it later), and as The Drifter will wisely warn, don't try the peanuts on the bar!

Marshall2288 said:
My favorite of the 3 (oops 4) movies

Marshall2288 said:
the trilogy (oops again)

Three movies and a dream sequence...
monk31.gif

:hat: