Indiana Jones and the Tomb of the Gods !!!

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
yodazone said:
Yes, totally!

And also post "Indy-centric" threads here on the Dark Horse forums where the editors and creative teams on the "Indy" books will usually give updates on the books:

http://www.darkhorse.com/Help/Boards/viewforum.php?f=1&sid=595fd9e768dc5a63cdf90183576a8be3

The Dark Horse forums needs more vocal Indy fans from the Raven here...(y) (y)(y)

Finally got it to work! I'm now a registered member, though I decided to call myself a name that I really wanted to have here but couldn't because so many people have used every variation for it. Of course, you're just going to have to guess! :p

yodazone

Steve Scott just posted the cover of "Tomb of the Gods" issue #4 over at his blog!

http://stevescott.deviantart.com/art/Indiana-Jones-TOG-cover-4-104437755

indianajonestogcover4byvv6.jpg

(y) (y) (y)

Dr.Sartorius

Great artwork, but its a huge tease. We're not going to see the 4th issue for quite some time. Issue 3 is still a month away...(n) When does #4 come out, February or something?

DIrishB

Lao_Che said:
Try April 15 (at this point in time) ;)

There'll be a rational explanation for the delays. Maybe Steve Scott just needs more time and they want to avoid switching artists mid arc.

I'm glad they didn't switch artists. I'd rather wait than them hand the artwork over to a less talented artist.

Violet Indy said:
Finally got it to work! I'm now a registered member, though I decided to call myself a name that I really wanted to have here but couldn't because so many people have used every variation for it. Of course, you're just going to have to guess! :p

Willie?

yodazone said:
Steve Scott just posted the cover of "Tomb of the Gods" issue #4 over at his blog!

http://stevescott.deviantart.com/art/Indiana-Jones-TOG-cover-4-104437755

indianajonestogcover4byvv6.jpg

(y) (y) (y)

This guy's artwork is amazing. I've really got to check out some of his previous comic work.

Dr.Sartorius said:
Great artwork, but its a huge tease. We're not going to see the 4th issue for quite some time. Issue 3 is still a month away...(n) When does #4 come out, February or something?

Its worth the wait.

Canyon

Hello fellow Indy fans! (y)

It's been a while, but I'm back!!! (again) :D :p

Well, I finally managed to get hold of the second in the series, and so far I am completely stunned. This has to be some of the best artwork that I've ever seen in a comic (Golden Fleece was amazing too). ;)

And for us female droolers, dayymmmmnnnn! Indy is so darn hot! :eek: :D

robert knippels

Hello everybody. :hat:

I really love the indiana jones comics. I also think that the tomb of the gods would be a great movie. I was just wondering if there will be more new indiana jones comics in the near future?:hat: There is only one thing I noticed at the dark horse comics. The comics that came out in the early nineties didn't had all those commercial pages trough the story.

Best regards,

Robert

DIrishB

robert knippels said:
I was just wondering if there will be more new indiana jones comics in the near future?:hat:

There will be two more issues of IJ & the Tomb of the Gods (#3 and #4) released this month and next month (unless delayed again).

In February, Dark Horse releases the first volume of their new Indy Omnibus volumes "The Further Adventures", which reprints the old Marvel Indy comics tales, as well as the movie adaptations. The other two volumes will be released later in 2009.

Also, later next year (2009), a second volume of the Indiana Jones Adventures digest comic will be released. Volume 1 is out now and is a great Indy story.

indyclone25

went to my comic shop today and no indiana jones #3 and it says on dark horse.com that it would be released today --- now what, next week --- how long do we have to wait?