Teletubbies

WillKill4Food

The posturing here seems almost unforgivable. Obviously this is not a thread about Teletubbies; it's about your discontent that people drawn to the Raven might voice their interests about films or topics other than Indiana Jones. I don't always comment in Indiana Jones threads because I read more than I write. That is, unlike those disco-dancing posters you've harangued in the past, if I don't think I have anything to say, I try to refrain from saying anything.

Stoo said:
Note that one of the threads you are linking to is about a film which George Lucas produced and the other is an action/adventure flick about mercenaries & a cache of diamonds in the Congo. (Hint: They are not about Winnie the Pooh or a grown man with a beaver puppet).
A non-Indy film remains a non-Indy film. You've repeatedly skewered the TDKR thread, but Batman is an adventure hero with an alter ego not unlike Indiana Jones. Connections can be found between any two films. [After all, Harrison Ford himself uses a Beaver to cope.] Perhaps a lot of Raveners read but do not contribute to Indiana Jones threads. I certainly prefer that over contributing but not reading, which is sometimes the case.

Stoo said:
Wow, I'm a Raven troll? Hysterical. Thanks for letting me know.:rolleyes: "Sit down before you fall down."
A good question. Does a little trolling (re: this thread) make one a troll? Does stealing make one a thief?

Last edited:

Sharkey

I painted a picture now I'm a painter.

A non Indy film remains a non Indy film.

Disco wisdom.

I tell a joke I a comedian!

Dope.

Leave Teletubbies alone.

Stoo

WillKill4Food said:
...if I don't think I have anything to say, I try to refrain from saying anything.
Good for you. You should try a little harder to refrain from saying anything in this conversation because you obviously have nothing to say about the Teletubbies.
WillKill4Food said:
A non-Indy film remains a non-Indy film. You've repeatedly skewered the TDKR thread, but Batman is an adventure hero with an alter ego not unlike Indiana Jones.
2 or 3 threads out of 54 remain 2 or 3 threads out of 54. A tiny percentage remains a tiny percentage. You said that both Sharkey and I "enjoy" creating off-topic threads. An incorrect statement remains an incorrect statement.:gun:

I have expressed my dislike for the 2008 "Dark Knight" film but have NEVER posted in the thread dedicated to it or the sequel. (Heck, I don't even read them because they don't interest me.) Like Rocket said: Take your own advice and "if you don't care about [Teletubies], you don't have to read the thread."
WillKill4Food said:
A good question. Does a little trolling (re: this thread) make one a troll? Does stealing make one a thief?
You are trolling this thread. This is a Teletubbies discussion, no matter how much you insist it isn't.:p
TheMutt92 said:
Reports have stated the character of Tinky Winky will deal with his his sexuality when it is called into question, while Dipsy's belief in the Sun Child god will be challenged.
The Sun Baby is my favourite thing about Teletubbies! How can Dispy not believe?

teletubbies-sun.png

Stoo

One of my posts got canned.

EDIT: I'd love to see the Teletubbies movie produced by either J.J. Abrams, Guillermo Del Toro or Jerry Bruckheimer.

Stoo said:
One of my posts got canned.

EDIT: I'd love to see the Teletubbies movie produced by either J.J. Abrams, Guillermo Del Toro or Jerry Bruckheimer.

Would love to know the rationale...:rolleyes:

But Spielberg still has first shot right? If not David Fincher would be perfect, he's all about atmosphere...

Kevin Spacey in talks to cement his legacy as the greatest of villains for all time.

First he was John Doe in Se7en, Keyser Soze in The Usual Suspects, say hey-do to: Gren Doll

darrengoldman_1.jpg

Henry W Jones

teletubbies-sun.png

Next Indy movie could be like TOD. Where a cult of Telletubbies worships " Kali Ra " and sacrifices children and inslaves them to dig for the jems to support there cause. They also seach for the Tubby custard and Tubby toast. Soon they shall have all the custard and toast and the Tubby's will be all powerful

Stoo

Rocket Surgeon said:
Kevin Spacey in talks to cement his legacy as the greatest of villains for all time.

First he was John Doe in Se7en, Keyser Soze in The Usual Suspects, say hey-do to: Gren Doll
Kevin Spacey? Reports from Dork.com don't confirm this. Where are you getting your info?:confused:
Rocket Surgeon said:
But Spielberg still has first shot right? If not David Fincher would be perfect, he's all about atmosphere...
Forget Spielberg or David Fincher, if David Lean was still alive, I'd love to see his take on the Teletubbies.

In other news...

Trailer attached to "Bob the Builder"?
As if you needed another reason to head to the theater on July 15, the first look at Teletubbies could possibly be attached to Bob the Builder.
(Remember, you read it at The Raven first.);)

Stoo said:
Kevin Spacey? Reports from Dork.com don't confirm this. Where are you getting your info?:confused:
Forget Spielberg or David Fincher, if David Lean was still alive, I'd love to see his take on the Teletubbies.

In other news...

Trailer attached to "Bob the Builder"?
(Remember, you read it at The Raven first.);)

I signed up for emails at Gossip Gamer and CinemaSimp.com. Lean would be EPIC!

It's official! Teletubbies WILL receive/be 3D Imax! YES! Now, if only the joint Disney/Lucas/Ragdoll Productions motion simulator attraction is set to debut WITH the film....OH FRENZIED SPASMS OF ARDOR !

Edit: Christopher Walken to play himself!

Last edited:

Stoo

Rocket Surgeon said:
Lean would be EPIC!
EPIC, indeed! David Lean or not, this is going to be HUGE. Check this out:

TubbieClub.org is reporting that the company, California Ultimate Turf, has recently received an order for *10* square miles of artificial grass turf. Rumour has it that this will be used in the planned Teletubbies film.

Stoo said:
EPIC, indeed! David Lean or not, this is going to be HUGE. Check this out:

TubbieClub.org is reporting that the company, California Ultimate Turf, has recently received an order for *10* square miles of artificial grass turf. Rumour has it that this will be used in the planned Teletubbies film.

I still think that Sex and the City crossover is just fan twaddle! Who wants to see those withered haggard bags try to turn the Tubbies into snuggable huggables for the issue of their community uteri?

10 miles! There goes the budget. Looks like its CGI for the bunnies after all.

Montana Smith

Rocket Surgeon said:
I still think that Sex and the City crossover is just fan twaddle! Who wants to see those withered haggard bags try to turn the Tubbies into snuggable huggables for the issue of their community uteri?

10 miles! There goes the budget. Looks like its CGI for the bunnies after all.

Though there is something oddly attractive about furries...

Stoo

Rocket Surgeon said:
I signed up for emails at Gossip Gamer and CinemaSimp.com. Lean would be EPIC!
You should sign up at PopcornFace.net! It's the 2nd best place for movie news & updates. (THE #1 BEST place is The Raven!(y))
Rocket Surgeon said:
Edit: Christopher Walken to play himself!
It's been reported that Walken has been "staying in the gym" to prepare for his role.

Any word on who will be the Sun Child?:confused: I NEED to know this info right now...like, IMMEDIATELY. (Hoping for William H. Macy.)

One of our scoopers just sent us the latest Motion Pictures Association of America Title Registration Report. Ragdoll Productions has filed six different titles for the maiden Teletubbies epic. The proposed titles include:

Itsy Bitsy Dipsy and the Spiders from Mars
There's a Winky in my Soup
La La Sings the Blues
My Own Private I-da-Po

Stoo said:
It's been reported that Walken has been "staying in the gym" to prepare for his role.
He's supposedly leading a dance number which is rumored to include Gene Kelly AND Jerry Mouse! Take THAT Roger Rabbit!

Montana Smith

Rocket Surgeon said:
One of our scoopers just sent us the latest Motion Pictures Association of America Title Registration Report. Ragdoll Productions has filed six different titles for the maiden Teletubbies epic. The proposed titles include:

Itsy Bitsy Dipsy and the Spiders from Mars
There's a Winky in my Soup
La La Sings the Blues
My Own Private I-da-Po

There's some fantastic title there.

For a few awful months last year when it looked like the 'tubbies were going to split up over that argument about song-writing rights, there was talk about two rival movies:

PO-lice Academy: LA LA (So good they named it twice), and the adult Dipsy Shows Winky (in which they both planned to go completely furless).

Montana Smith said:
For a few awful months last year when it looked like the 'tubbies were going to split up over that argument about song-writing rights...
It looks like such a convoluted backstory with so many characters will be two hours of story devlopement and ten minutes of fun...