More Evidence That The Rumors Are True

Johan

Saw this interview with Shia....he's looking more and more like a "Greaser". If the "Greaser" rumors are true, maybe there is substance to everything else the article claimed. And for Indy4: the interviewer asked if he was "training on a motorcycle" and he seemed to have a nervous smile and said "no" (looking at the interviewer like he wanted him to be quiet)...and then said "I can't confirm anything"
http://www.collider.com/entertainment/interviews/article.asp?aid=4492&tcid=1

Last edited:

deckard24

Good find Johan, Shia slipped up in a big way when he was asked about the training on a motorcycle. I saw him on the MTV Movie Awards a few nights back and he was rocking the slicked back greaser do then as well. When he's serious and not all smiles, he does look a bit like a younger Ford, or more like the love child of Indy and Marion.

Zorg

Okay, so we can pretty much count on there being some fast-paced motorcycle action in the film. Cool. :cool:

Dr.Sartorius

I can't see Shia a greaser/motorcycle tough guy. I can see see him as a greaser wannabe who's an outcast and wants to be part of a motorcycle gang..but is excluded...

Stoo

Well then that doesn't say too much about his acting skills.:(
Afterall, the skill involved is about "faking it".

I'll wait until the movie comes out before I form an opinion on him because,
right now, I am clueless as to who he is.

scifiwolf

God bless him. The more I see from this kid, the more I like him. He seems like the most genuinely decent young person in Hollywood right now, maybe the most genuinely decent person of any age.

deckard24

MsIndy07, I was a huge doubter of Labeouf until I saw both A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints and Disturbia. The guy is actually a talented actor, and after seeing Disturbia I see the reasons behind Spielberg's casting him. He has similar mannerisms, a dry sarcastic sense of humor, and looks like he could be a cross of Ford and perhaps Marion. Check out Disturbia if you can, and I think you'll feel more confident in Spielberg's decision. He's going to have to get a few hairs on his chest though in the next few years if he was ever to continue the series in any way. I hope that doesn't happen, but if it did the guy is gonna have to mature in a big way.

Sciwolf, in interviews he does seem to be a pretty decent genuine guy. He impressed me with the remark that he just wanted to be an actor, and never a celebrity because to him that was "poisonous".