Anyone suffer from Headaches?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Lonsome_Drifter said:
Isn't that illegal?

Pretty sure. For children going to school in the state of Georgia, definitely, unless there's a religious exemption, which usually means Jehovah's Witnesses.

I suppose it explains her affinity for feral dogs, at any rate.

Agent Crab

Attila the Professor said:
Pretty sure. For children going to school in the state of Georgia, definitely, unless there's a religious exemption, which usually means Jehovah's Witnesses.

I feel she is related to that kid from Jungle Book.

Having no shots makes someone an open book for various illnesses. Polio, flus and other critters.

metalinvader

IndyWolf15 said:
First off my family doesn't go to Doctors because the Doctor will start asking have I gotten shots, BTW I have never had a shot in my whole life. 2nd Sometimes when I use computers, DSi, PSP or watch TV, or eat things that are to salty, I get headaches, when I started getting really bad headaches, Is when I tried standing on my head which was stupid this happened in late 2007, and my mom told me not to try that, I saw people standing on there head so I wanted to try it out, BTW I don't consume dairy products. BTW I like french fries and fried things, which my parents tell me not to consume.

I really,really think that your mom should tell you to stay off the computer.

Just a thought.

What the HECK I'm not a Johvah wittnesses person, thank the Lord. I've never a law where you have to take a shot, if there isour goverment needs to be fixed. BTW Agent Crab, Vader and the rest of the gang act like little children, why do you guys like being mean? BTW I hardly get viruses, don't always depend on a Doctor there not little gods where we have to run to there feet for medical problems.

The_Raiders

IndyWolf15 said:
What the HECK I'm not a Johvah wittnesses person, thank the Lord. I've never a law where you have to take a shot, if there is our goverment needs to be fixed. BTW Agent Crab, Vader and the rest of the gang act like little children, why do you guys like being mean? BTW I hardly get viruses, don't always depend on a Doctor there not little gods where we have to run to there feet for medical problems.

Woah, woah, woah. Let's just tone it down a bit, ok? Let's just have a little melt down here. I'm not sure but I think there is a law where you're required to have shots. And unlike most the other stuff our government does thats acually a good thing. It keeps you from getting the really bad deseases, not a common cold or something, the bad stuff.
And doctors are terrific people, I do believe we underestimate the streangth of our own bodies, but if I'm really really sick or I get an artery chopped I don't wanna just chill and wait for it to go away, I wanna see someone who can fix it.
And the guys are just having a good time, I think Vader and I have clashed before way back when, but after being here as long as I have he and Agent Crab are some pretty cool guys. They aren't just some of the average Joes that join for a week then leave.

Agent Crab

Your parents still get fined, though, Missey.

Oh, Indywolf. I think you're the only child here. Considering you really don't knwo how to behave on a forum that houses adults.

You can still be a hotbed for Dieseases, Indywolf. You can spread it. You can spread gearms to everyone.

However, I belive you are lying persay.

KiKi Kat

I know that West Virginia and Mississippi do not allow a religious clause. They have to be vaccinated regardless unless their is some rock solid medical reason as to why they can't be immunized. And when I lived in North Carolina I did know someone who got in trouble with CPS for not gettin their child the required immunizations, that has been a few years ago and the law could have changed.

And no doctor's are not gods but they are here to help people. And I'm sure they would be of better help then a message board.

KiKi Kat said:
I know that West Virginia and Mississippi do not allow a religious clause. They have to be vaccinated regardless unless their is some rock solid medical reason as to why they can't be immunized. And when I lived in North Carolina I did know someone who got in trouble with CPS for not gettin their child the required immunizations, that has been a few years ago and the law could have changed.

And no doctor's are not gods but they are here to help people. And I'm sure they would be of better help then a message board.
Thank you for answering my question, Kiki Kat. BTW if my family comes down with a viruse we use herbs and stuff like that.

When my brother was a baby the Doctor gave him a shot and he got deathly sick, my parents told the Doctor they would never give my brother another shot. My dad went to the emergency room the beginning of last year for a issue and my dad had to pay lots of money, Doctors sure like to take money out of your pockets.

Agent Crab

You're Christian, though. Isn't using Herbs aginst your views?

Also, there is so many thinsg wrong with your post. I doubt you read Kiki's post. Indywolf. You're hard to belive online. You've lied so many times. It's hard to belive you.

You acted like a pyshco in the Stray thread, claiming you're Native American. You've made a Bible thread, now claim you use herbs.

Herbs don't really cure incurable diseases that an injection would prevent. DO your pets have no rabies vaccines, either?

Agent Crab said:

Also, there is so many thinsg wrong with your post. I doubt you read Kiki's post. Indywolf. You're hard to belive online. You've lied so many times. It's hard to belive you.

You acted like a pyshco in the Stray thread, claiming you're Native American. You've made a Bible thread, now claim you use herbs.

Herbs don't really cure incurable diseases that an injection would prevent. DO your pets have no rabies vaccines, either?
You've insulted me enough! Christans do use herbs stupid! And so do American Indians. I don't believe you are ellergic to nuts or soy hows that for a change Mr Craby boy? And shots don't cure you they make you get viruses, do you know whats in these shots, no you don't why don't you ask your Doctor the whats in the shots your taking the next time you go to get one, I bet the Doctor will freak out when you ask him. Even here in Atlanta people were protesting about the flu shots were bad and what was in them. Why do you think the Lord gave us fruits, vegetables and herbs in the first place? Greasy foods, dairy, chocolate and junk food is whats bad not herbs, fruits and vegetables.

The_Raiders

Agent Crab said:

Crab, I'm a Christian, and while I'm not trying to bash anyone but I don't believe in herbs. I believe everything in the Bible, yes, but I do also believe we need to look at things in an everyday literal stand point. Such as doctors and shots. We need those things to live a healthy life, and with a world of ever growing deseases we need all the doctors we can get.
And Indywolf, doctor visits to cost people out the butt, but the procedjures cost them alot of time and money themselves. And shots contain a very weakened version of the virus you are trying to protect yourself againts. With the virus being weakened it can't really harm your body, but there's enough of it there for your body to build up a natural immunity to it.

Agent Crab

The_Raiders said:
Crab, I'm a Christian, and while I'm not trying to bash anyone but I don't believe in herbs. I believe everything in the Bible, yes, but I do also believe we need to look at things in an everyday literal stand point. Such as doctors and shots. We need those things to live a healthy life, and with a world of ever growing deseases we need all the doctors we can get.
And Indywolf, doctor visits to cost people out the butt, but the procedjures cost them alot of time and money themselves.

You're a smart Christain. My respect for you went up 100%. You've earned 1000 EXP points.

Indywolf, Calling me "Stupid" is flaming. However, you're acting like the village idiot here. I have a feeling the Raven isn't a forum for you. I see you are throwing God in arguments again. At least Raiders don't force his belifes on us, like you and RC do.

Indywolf. Using god in argumets isn't a good idea. It don't proove a point. I think you need to grow up. If you had sensible posts and didn't act like a pyscho when someone prooves you're wrong, You'd be far more mature than some people I know.

Agent Crab

IndyWolf15 said:
This is nooot cool Caleb, your a cool guy and your a awesome friend and your speaking against me, *sigh* cry T_T.

Maybe you should honestly respect people, rather than jumping off the gun or going insane when someone dislikes what you post...

Agent Crab

IndyWolf15 said:
This is nooot cool Caleb, your a cool guy and your a awesome friend and your speaking against me, *sigh* cry T_T.

Maybe you should honestly respect people, rather than jumping off the gun or going insane when someone dislikes what you post...
I feel like youre eitehr very immature and can't handle mature arguments and topics or that you are insecure.

The_Raiders

Agent Crab said:
You're a smart Christain. My respect for you went up 100%. You've earned 1000 EXP points.

Indywolf, Calling me "Stupid" is flaming. However, you're acting like the village idiot here. I have a feeling the Raven isn't a forum for you. I see you are throwing God in arguments again. At least Raiders don't force his belifes on us, like you and RC do.

Indywolf. Using god in argumets isn't a good idea. It don't proove a point. I think you need to grow up. If you had sensible posts and didn't act like a pyscho when someone prooves you're wrong, You'd be far more mature than some people I know.

Thank you, Crab :hat: It's true, I believe that God can cure terrible deseases one may have if that individual has the faith for it, but I also believe that that individual should not just sit around and do nothing, with a deteriorating body or whatever. Doctors are here to help us, and with medicines today there's no need for herbs or any of that.
Indywolf, God created our bodies to become immune once we overcome an illness, and as I said, vaccines contain the weakened illness so one doesnt have to go through the whole process of being sick.
And I'm not speaking againts you, i'm trying to explain my own views on this, as well as Crabs, so you can kinda the basic idea of what he's trying to get across.

Status
Not open for further replies.