A New Box Set?

Indy-Anna

Do you think that once KOTCS is released on DVD, that they'll have a box set including all four films?

I'm curious, because we have ROTLA and LC on VHS and we want to get all the films on DVD, but we're waiting just in case they release a new set that includes KOTCS along with the original trilogy.

Ignatius Stone

They probably will do it at some point during the next 24 months or so, but they'll most likely give the KOTCS stand alone DVD release (when it arrives in October/November) a good amount of time on the shelves first to maximize its sales.

Michael24

The current rumor (note: rumor) is that all four films may see Blu-Ray release this Fall, possibly in October, whenever KOTCS comes out. I was gonna wait to buy a BR player until they came further down in price, but I may be tempted to cave in and get one earlier than expected if Indy hits BR that soon. :D

Mutt-Jones III

Indiana Jones Four Film Collection.

I already have the other two DVD Collections, even though both are like new condition, and I'll continue to buy every single set they release until they are finished with DVD, and I'll still buy more sets. :whip:

Kilger

I have all 3 of the originals on dvd, but I hope that rumor of all 4 films coming to Blu ray this fall is true :cool:

Indy-Anna

Michael24 said:
The current rumor (note: rumor) is that all four films may see Blu-Ray release this Fall, possibly in October, whenever KOTCS comes out. I was gonna wait to buy a BR player until they came further down in price, but I may be tempted to cave in and get one earlier than expected if Indy hits BR that soon. :D

I hope that if that rumor is true, that the four film set will be released on DVD too and not just on BR.

IrishLuck1980

What, George Lucas not try and make a quick buck? Are you nuts? Of course there will be a new box set with some small new stuff for Lucas to justify it per usual.

BlackSleep

oh i hope so! then i could have 3 box sets including the original trilogy. then, when the BR box set comes out, i can have a fourth! i'm going to have an entire shelf devoted to my Indy DVD box sets. maybe they'll even release a special edition BR set in 2010 so i can have 5 sets!

Henry Jones Sr

BlackSleep said:
oh i hope so! then i could have 3 box sets including the original trilogy. then, when the BR box set comes out, i can have a fourth! i'm going to have an entire shelf devoted to my Indy DVD box sets. maybe they'll even release a special edition BR set in 2010 so i can have 5 sets!

How can having that many copies of the same movies be beneficial?

Mutt-Jones III

Blu-ray.

Michael24 said:

If you're willing to spend $400.00 on a Blu-ray player, a PlayStation 3 may be a better idea. I own one, the $500.00 version, but it plays Blu-rays and games as well. It's great! :whip: