What non-Indy Wested Leather jackets do you own?

Drones33

My love of leather jackets began when I bought my first Wested in 2008; an OTR Raider in goat. Since then Ive developed quite a collection, mostly Wested, mostly Indy, but recently Ive added a few iconic non-Indy jackets to the collection, starting with a Skyfall a couple of years ago, a Wolverine Origins this summer, and I currently have Rocketeer on order.
Inspired by Emtiem`s recent posts regarding his new Skyfall, I`m wondering how many other Raveners have been tempted by Wested`s other, non-Indy offerings...
skyfall_2_1_by_00177840-dcnh4pk.jpg

Left;Novapelle ToD, right;Lambskin Raider, centre; Skyfall in Shrunken Lamb

skyfall_1_1_by_00177840-dcnh4op.jpg

Skyfall

w2_1_by_00177840-dcnh4tj.jpg

w_1_1_by_00177840-dcnh4r9.jpg

Wolverine Origins in distressed hide

Glenville86

I was thinking about a Skyfall but would need to order the XXL which I assume is a 48 from the size chart ending with 46 in XL. Thing that concerns me is the sleeve length and back length. My Indy jackets are a 48 or 50 with a sleeve length of 27 and a back length of 27-28. The size 48 fits me fine but get a 50 to layer under. The chart for the Skyfall already has the sleeve length for a 46 (XL) at 27.5 and a back length of 27.5 as well......

dakota

No photos as of yet but a quick run down of my leather jacket inventory....

USAAF A2 x 5 (Goodwear, Eastman, Cooper)

USN G1 x 7 (BK, Eastman, LW Foster, Brill Bros, Ralph Edwards, Pharr, Martin Lane)

SKYFALL x 2 (Wested , Levis LVC Menlo)

RAF IRVIN x 1 (Eastman)

HIGHWAYMAN x 1 (Aero)

emtiem

That Wolverine looks very nice; when you say distressed hide is that cowhide? Is it nice and heavy?

Drones33

emtiem said:
That Wolverine looks very nice; when you say distressed hide is that cowhide? Is it nice and heavy?
Yeah, pre distressed cowhide. Very soft, drapes really well, fairly thick and heavy. Feels substantial.